Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You will be proud.....

Go down 
+10
GrandNational
mc666
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
Wargod
SAHB Healer
DallasBlack
T-Roy
krokus
Hamer12
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

You will be proud..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You will be proud.....   You will be proud..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:19 pm

Locky wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:
I have like 5 Black Sabbath albums and Overkill from Motörhead... WHAT THE Smurf!?!!? Some people don't care about MOTÖRHEAD!?!? Some people don't care 'bout BLACK SABBATH!?!?! sick

It doesn't bother me if you have 20 albums by them, I don't like 'em and that's it.
people like what they like & don't what they don't. you own no explainations to anyone. 🤘

PostSubject: Re: You will be proud.....   You will be proud..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:27 pm

exactly, bro! i hate certain bands that some people say were "ZOMG AMAZAZING"
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: You will be proud.....   You will be proud..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:34 pm

Eyesore wrote:
And the funny thing is, back in the day people knew something about their favorite bands. These days, you ask people about their favorite bands and they're almost speechless. Why? Because it's cooler to say you like a band than to actually like a band.

Not everyone is like this, but hey, Maiden shirts are cool.

Yeah, a lot of times I will see a teenager wearing a Maiden shirt and start thinking, "This kid probably has only heard one or two Maiden songs in his life!"
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: You will be proud.....   You will be proud..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:59 am

DallasBlack wrote:

Yeah, a lot of times I will see a teenager wearing a Maiden shirt and start thinking, "This kid probably has only heard one or two Maiden songs in his life!"

yeah, funny thing is, i see kids round my school like that , thinkin the same exact thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You will be proud.....   You will be proud..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You will be proud.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2