Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Savage Circus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Savage Circus Empty
PostSubject: Savage Circus   Savage Circus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:35 pm

I was surprised there was not a thread here for this band.

Anyone like these guys?

I guess they only have one album out, but it's KILLER! I was just cranking it today while doing laundry.
Back to top Go down

Savage Circus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Circus   Savage Circus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:43 pm

Absolutely killer album, especially if you like Blind Guardian's earlier material. It's basically a carbon copy of Blind Guardian, right down to the signature leads and vocals.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Savage Circus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Circus   Savage Circus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:24 pm

Quote :
It's basically a carbon copy of Blind Guardian, right down to the signature leads and vocals.

Exactly...only (IMHuO) a little better. If only that they don't slow down as often as BG does. Dreamland Manor is spectacular and if Hansi Kursch dies they'll have a replacement for him....
Back to top Go down
romeolimagolf
Metal student
Metal student
romeolimagolf

Number of posts : 204

Savage Circus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Circus   Savage Circus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:27 pm

They are ok, but I much prefer Jens Carlsson in Dark Empire. In fact, I wish he would quit all his other bands and just concentrate on Dark Empire.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Savage Circus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Circus   Savage Circus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:44 pm

Quote :
They are ok, but I much prefer Jens Carlsson in Dark Empire.

LOL!! I have to agree with this too!! Funny! I have Distant Tides and just love that. It's so good. Can't wait for the next one!
Back to top Go down

Savage Circus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Circus   Savage Circus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:42 pm

Yeah, I agree about the Blind Guardian comparison, but like Scott said (and I agree here too) - they are better!

This cd is really just bustin' my chops. I've heard it only a handful of times and I've got the songs stuck in my head already.

Loaded with hooks this one is.

I just hope they release a new one. Does anyone know?
Back to top Go down

Savage Circus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Circus   Savage Circus Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 4:41 pm

Anyway - I just cranked this Savage Circus album again today on my way home from church. This is such a good album. I can't say I prefer it over early Blind Guardian (as that stuff is just SO good), but it's quite neck in neck with it.

I hope these guys release a new album sometime in the forseeable future.
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

Savage Circus Empty
PostSubject: re   Savage Circus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:26 pm

The album is cool. Much better than the last Blind Guardian ones.
However we cannot be too sure if there will be a second one. There was a falling out and Thomas Stauch left the band. So ... .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Savage Circus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Circus   Savage Circus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savage Circus
Page 1 of 1