Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
sovdat
Olafsto
mc666
ultmetal
AchrisK
Fat Freddy
krokus
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:40 pm

MANOWAR has confirmed that it will perform the band's first six albums in their entirety at next year's Magic Circle Festival, set to take place July 9-12, 2008 in Bad Arolsen, Germany. The event will feature four days of metal, 20,000 free beers, 20,000 free copies of the new MANOWAR single and four custom-built choppers owned by MANOWAR members to be given away.

MANOWAR is scheduled to perform on the Friday evening of the festival, where they will play "Battle Hymns", "Into Glory Ride" and "Hail To England". The following night, the band will play "Sign Of The Hammer", "Fighting The World" and "Kings Of Metal". This set will also feature, for the first-time, a rendition of "The Crown And The Ring (Lament Of The Kings)", which will feature the original choir and orchestral performance that has never been seen before.

Tickets for the four-day event are priced at $115.00 (80 euros)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:50 pm

I'd be down for a few of those 20,000 free beers!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:56 pm

And its increible that they are going to play their first 6 albums from start to finish. AMAZING. They are so good to their fans and for shore everthing will be released on a double dvd/double cd box set. What more can we ask for????? Its so great to be into heavy metal when bands like MANOWAR do things like this. HAIL TO MANOWAR FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:59 pm

I've never heard Manowar.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:10 pm

AchrisK wrote:

Is this for real??? And you are 40 and into metal??? No, you are just making a joke lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:13 pm

Maybe this is an indication that they will start playing real metal again and ditch the opera and orchestration.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:17 pm

this will just end up being yet another live dvd. like they haven't put out enough of those. if they had put this much effort into their last few albums, maybe i'd still be a fan.

krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:04 pm

But this is so special. They are going to play their first 6 albums, all the songs. I dont think that any band have done this before. How can you not be a fan after that? lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:24 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Maybe this is an indication that they will start playing real metal again and ditch the opera and orchestration.

I hate when bands get too caught up in that stuff too...MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! 927150
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:31 pm

WOW!!
This will a great show Krokus!!!
Will you be there?
Manowar really know how to please the fans, well maybe not the latest album ( heard so much bad about it I still haven`t bought it)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:45 pm

Olafsto wrote:
( heard so much bad about it I still haven`t bought it)

No, no. It's GREAT...

...if you want to listen to opera and classical music. Mad

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:56 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
( heard so much bad about it I still haven`t bought it)

No, no. It's GREAT...

lol!
I have read your review Ult, so I was scratch , until I scrolled down the page.
Actually I don`t mind opera and classical music in Metal, but I do mind if Manowar turns into some sort of fluffy symphonic power metal band!!!
Their four or five first albums are metal classics!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:57 pm

Olafsto wrote:
WOW!!
Will you be there?
Manowar really know how to please the fans, well maybe not the latest album ( heard so much bad about it I still haven`t bought it)

No, i will not but i will get the dvd for shore and about their new album, dont listen to them, its a good album. Their are 9 songs on it and beside that you get 7 instrumental songs for free (because many times you already pay that price for a 9 songs cd). I see those instrumentals and narrations like a free bonus.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:03 pm

ultmetal wrote:

No, no. It's GREAT...

Hahahaha, aint' it the truth. I actually timed it with a stop watch and if you start with track 1 of the new Manowar, it's nearly 10 minutes of orchestral slop before you even hear an electric guitar!! WTF????
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:17 pm

krokus wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
WOW!!
Will you be there?

No, i will not but i will get the dvd for shore and about their new album, dont listen to them, its a good album. Their are 9 songs on it and beside that you get 7 instrumental songs for free (because many times you already pay that price for a 9 songs cd). I see those instrumentals and narrations like a free bonus.

Yes I will buy it no matter what everyone says.
Manowar albums deserves a chance. But it`s not often an album gets so much bad reviews! Almost like ST AN....
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:20 pm

This is actually known since this years Magic Circle festival (beginning of July, also with Manowar) ... I don't know, maybe I'll go, but the money will be a huge problem next year Sad
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 3:25 pm

I think it's a great idea and definitely great for any Manowar who gets to witness this event.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:04 pm

wow, i can't believe it, im gonna be in germany then too... 🤘 Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 4:29 pm

AchrisK wrote:
Overrated.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 6:26 pm

is manowar still around??

Alex

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:24 am

exact33 wrote:
is manowar still around??
not the Manowar i grew up with

krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:58 pm

Olafsto wrote:
krokus wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
WOW!!
Will you be there?

Yes I will buy it no matter what everyone says.
Manowar albums deserves a chance. But it`s not often an album gets so much bad reviews! Almost like ST AN....

Very good. Its a shame that those other people dont see that 9 songs is enough for an album and that those instrumental songs are just a bonus. HAIL TO YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:29 am

Yeah, I really like the latest album. But I'm not up for more DVD's. Great for those who can attend the show though.

Oh, ans Iron Maiden is doing something similar. And Queensrÿche have been playing entire albums before too, so this is nothing really groundbreaking.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:36 pm

kmorg wrote:
Yeah, I really like the latest album. But I'm not up for
more DVD's. Great for those who can attend the show though.

Oh,
ans Iron Maiden is doing something similar. And Queensrÿche have been
playing entire albums before too, so this is nothing really
groundbreaking.

Deep Purple toured just a few years ago playing the entire "Machine Head" CD. Dio toured for the "Magica" CD and played the entire album.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:45 pm

Yes, but MANOWAR dont only play one of their albums entirely but 6 ALBUMS ENTIRELY. NEVER DONE BY ANY OTHER BAND YET IN HISTORY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!   MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MANOWAR. Incredible news!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next