Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023) Empty
PostSubject: Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023)   Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 2:03 am

New Iron Savior on the way headbanger headbanger headbanger :

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023)   Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 10:03 am

I just read over at bravewords that their singer has cancer.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023)   Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2023 4:13 pm

nevermore wrote:
I just read over at bravewords that their singer has cancer.

Just read this. Sucks.

Hope he recovers fast.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023)   Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 12:45 pm

Another fantastic track:

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023)   Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2023 3:44 pm

Another band I lost track of quite a few years (and albums) ago. Their debut was and is a certified banger tho.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023)   Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2023 3:13 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Another band I lost track of quite a few years (and albums) ago. Their debut was and is a certified banger tho.

They have recently released a box set containing their previous albums on cd.

Highly recommended. I couldn't resist buying it:

Riding On Fire: The Noise Years 1997-2004 https://a.co/d/1zkzxCc
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023)   Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2023 10:29 am

Gilbert wrote:
They have recently released a box set containing their previous albums on cd.

Highly recommended. I couldn't resist buying it:

Riding On Fire: The Noise Years 1997-2004 https://a.co/d/1zkzxCc

I have all the albums in that set already except Unification.

...so it probably wouldn't make much sense for me to lay out the $$ for it just for one album. Laughing very hard

Also, the band recently posted on their social media asking their fans NOT to buy that set, cuz they didn't authorize its release and are not getting any payment from it.  Noise Records still owns the rights/publishing to all their old shit.

That's why so many artists/bands have been re-recording their oldies over the past several years. Back in the day, they signed shitty record deals with labels who own their masters/publishing, but don't keep the material in print, so the band gets nothing from it.  If they re-record old stuff, at least it puts it back out there.

(see: Voivod, Manowar, Iron Savior, Suicidal Tendencies, etc.... shoot, even Taylor Swift is doing it!)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023)   Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2023 2:53 pm

I was crazy i guess, picking up the box set despite owning all of the albums. But i am an Iron Savior freak, so I had to get it.

Just learnt that the box set wasn't endorsed by the band!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023)   Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Savior: Firestar (6 October 2023)
Page 1 of 1