Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computer Software

Go down 
+5
Smindas
mc666
EvyMetal
Fat Freddy
TheGooch
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:06 pm

Proabably all of us listen to our music on our computers at some point. What software do you use to listen to your music? Windows Media Player, Winamp, etc etc are good examples.

I use Winamp. I have tried many other MP3 and CD software players and I keep coming back to Winamp. It is perfect for my needs.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

i use itunes and listen to cds i have imported. why right now i am listening to iced earth on itunes
Back to top Go down

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:50 pm

I use Windows Media Player. I think version 10 is the best. Version 11 is complete crap, though. Totally confusing and not user-friendly. But version 10 is excellent.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:52 pm

Windows Media Player... though I miss my old Mac at work (replaced by a PC...UGH) cuz it had iTunes and I must've had 1000 songs loaded in that thing, on "shuffle" constantly while I worked...twas Metal Heaven
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 4:53 pm

itunes is good because you have access to all your tunes at the click of a mouse compared to media player. i admit the pc i am using at the mo dowa not have a lot on comapred to my laptop
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:15 pm

it's all about the 6-cd hi-fi right next to the computer. Too many cd's to put on the computer.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:20 pm

the only cd we have next to out computer is by Westlife lol
Back to top Go down

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:30 pm

Amarok.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 6:38 pm

Sloppy wrote:
Amarok.

what is that
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:06 am

it seems to be a computer software for music. Since this topic's about that rubbish
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:36 am

Winamp

Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:13 am

iTunes. It's just easier now that I have an iPod, however I feel like I've sold my soul. I used to use Winamp.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:47 pm

itune or windows media player

I used to use WINAMP when I worked at AOL (they owned it, so I figured I support the company products)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:09 am

Don't quite know what I'd do without Windows Media Player. I lived so long w/o it but now, after 5 years, I can't go back. The only beef I have is that it won't let me make WMA discs, for that I used to use Music Match. Unfortunatly I can't use that until I either switch back to Windows XP or add enough memory for Vista to work properly.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:34 am

iTunes on my SMACINTOSH
Back to top Go down
novellahub
Metal student
Metal student
novellahub

Number of posts : 163

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:18 am

TheGooch wrote:
Sloppy wrote:
Amarok.

what is that

Amarok is a media player in Linux and distributed with the KDE desktop environment.

Last edited by on Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rchobbyhub.com
novellahub
Metal student
Metal student
novellahub

Number of posts : 163

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:20 am

I use Amarok at home and XMMS (Winamp Clone) at work on Linux computers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rchobbyhub.com

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:01 pm

winamp is perfect. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer Software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Software   Computer Software Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Software
Page 1 of 1