Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Munroe's Thunder: The Black Watch (2022)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Munroe's Thunder: The Black Watch (2022) Empty
PostSubject: Munroe's Thunder: The Black Watch (2022)   Munroe's Thunder: The Black Watch (2022) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2022 5:11 am

Superb new project by Ronny Munroe.

I picked up the album a couple of days ago and it's one of 2022's best releases:

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Thunder: The Black Watch (2022)   Munroe's Thunder: The Black Watch (2022) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 6:45 pm

If he didn’t have a falling out with Kurdt Vanderhoof (just assuming), I’d say he is the obvious choice to return back to Metal Church. He already has a history with them and he did a fine job. Especially with the David Wayne songs.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Thunder: The Black Watch (2022)   Munroe's Thunder: The Black Watch (2022) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 6:07 am

Troublezone wrote:
If he didn’t have a falling out with Kurdt Vanderhoof (just assuming), I’d say he is the obvious choice to return back to Metal Church. He already has a history with them and he did a fine job. Especially with the David Wayne songs.

I totally agree.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Munroe's Thunder: The Black Watch (2022)   Munroe's Thunder: The Black Watch (2022) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Munroe's Thunder: The Black Watch (2022)
Page 1 of 1