Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?

Go down 
+3
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
James B.
7 posters

Have I And Other Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?
Yes
Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Vote_lcap17%Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
No
Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Vote_lcap33%Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Do Not Give A Flying F
Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Vote_lcap50%Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Empty
PostSubject: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 9:20 pm

This is a question Ken (Eyesore)  asked himself before stepping down as our esteemed Administrator and nearly leaving the forum over. He mentions it in our interaction on the Sodom Poll thread (Heart of Metal Section)

I come here to have fun and share what I "think".
In my world, just because one thinks something, it doesn't automatically make them right. 
Myself, included.

This poll here is for fun.
You make the choice to open thread.
You make the choice to read it.
You make the choice to vote
You make the choice to reply.
You make the choice to ignore it.
You make the choice to get offended or not.
You make the choice to not even give a F.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 9:29 pm

I say no. I generally overlook b.s lol. Just as you mentioned, you have a choice to look, participate, get offended etc.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2022 10:21 pm

Don't give a fuck. I'll say my piece, whether others like it or not. If it strikes someone's vagina, don't care. Stay or leave, you do you. Everyone else is free to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 11:23 am

Apparently I missed some drama.

That said... is a thread like this really necessary, James? It seems excessively petty.

I thought we were all adults here.

Whatever. If y'all wanna tear each other apart, go right ahead. I refuse to get involved in silly bullshit feuds like these.

I'll be in the "Today I Watched..." or Playlists thread if anybody needs me.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 11:55 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I refuse to get involved in silly bullshit feuds like these.

Laughing very hard
Yet you still replied, giving your assessment?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 12:10 pm

James B. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I refuse to get involved in silly bullshit feuds like these.

Laughing very hard
Yet you still replied, giving your assessment?

(SIGH) See? Right there is why I try not to get involved.

Okay, moving on now.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 12:16 pm

Who gives a crap what I "think"...
Who gives a crap how Ken "feels"...

The purpose of this poll was just stupid fun. 
Just like the back and forth drama in the Sodom thread.
I doubt Eyesore took anything seriously. 
This is just like dudes sitting around a fire on a lake side/river side giving each other the business while having a beer.

Or maybe I am serious?   Laughing very hard
"Pathetic" & "Petty" people are allowed to do either, right?
Oh crap, there is another one of those pesky choices.

surprised Wonder if them darn "people like you" that Ken mentions are to blame.

We need a "scapegoat" emoji!

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 12:31 pm

I say keep it to PM's and don't side-track threads about Sodom.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 12:58 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I thought we were all adults here.

If there were any adults here, they would ask me to STOP..
Guess what, in the capacity of an adult, I would.

I have been going off on meaningless shit for days.
If people reply to it,  reciprocation will be done in kind.
Stop replying or asking me to shut the F up, might accomplish something amazing.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 1:42 pm

OK then, here ya go (ala Jerky Boys): Shut de FUCK up.

Ya happy?

This thread is starting to remind me of the final days of Uncle Sax here, when he suddenly started goin' off GG Allin style on people he'd known for years. Nobody wants a repeat of that.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 5:49 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
OK then, here ya go (ala Jerky Boys): Shut de FUCK up.

Ya happy?

The fact I even had to ask somebody Laughing very hard
Keith gets a STAR on the fridge.
Thank You

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2022 7:49 pm

There’s no point of living in fear of what others think. We have enough of that in the real world. Share your thoughts and move on… it’s a discussion forum. We will have different opinions guaranteed.

That said, we need to try not to break the rules of conduct.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 12:26 pm

My Granddaughter thanks everyone for their participation in her assignment for school.
We were Study Group A: The Cause & Effect of Drama In Adverse And Resilient Relationships
Behavioral Science is so much fun Laughing very hard

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 10:15 am

I’ve only gotten angry once - and posted a nasty reply.
I was returning BS FOR BS. Lol. Deleted it. Apologized.
Not bad after many years on here.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2022 2:02 pm

Glower wrote:

I’ve only gotten angry once - and posted a nasty reply.
I was returning BS FOR BS. Lol. Deleted it. Apologized.
Not bad after many years on here.

If I remember correctly, it was towards me! Laughing very hard

Over and done with. Water under the bridge…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?   Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our  B.S? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have I And Others Essentially Ruined This Forum With Our B.S?
Page 1 of 1