Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loudness - Sunburst

Go down 
+4
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
7thSecond
8 posters
AuthorMessage
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

Loudness - Sunburst Empty
PostSubject: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 9:48 pm

I just received the newest Loudness CD today. I really Like it, though much of it is sang in Japanese. Anyone else heard this one or have an opinion on it? I've always loved this band and have quite a few disc from them.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 11:08 pm

Is it a new studio album, or some sort of re-recordings?
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 5:09 pm

Gilbert wrote:

It's a new studio album that was released in Japan last year but not released in the US until this year.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 5:57 pm

7thSecond wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

It's a new studio album that was released in Japan last year but not released in the US until this year.

Just heard a few samples. Awesome stuff.

Definitely ordering it. I am a huge Loudness fan headbanger headbanger.

7thSecond likes this post

Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 9:43 pm

Gilbert wrote:
7thSecond wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Yeah I've gotten their last 4 releases in a row and this is my favorite out of them. I do have 7 of their earlier albums as well of course. They're one of those bands that I love, but I'll never have their complete discography. They just have to many albums, and some aren't real easy, or cheap, to come by.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 11:41 pm

7thSecond wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
7thSecond wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Yeah I've gotten their last 4 releases in a row and this is my favorite out of them. I do have 7 of their earlier albums as well of course. They're one of those bands that I love, but I'll never have their complete discography. They just have to many albums, and some aren't real easy, or cheap, to come by.  

I have about 17 cds by Loudness. Along with Anthem, they are my favourite bands from Japan and both rank in my top 10 bands of all time.

I agree that it's almost impossible to complete their discography.

Their albums cost a lot to reach my part of the world. I might end up doing so, but it will take time and money.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 5:22 am

Wow. This is the first I've heard of this album. I have all of their main discography releases so I'll be picking this one up for sure.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 6:45 am

I ordered a copy today headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 11:14 am

I lost track of these guys WAY too many years/albums ago. Laughing very hard Glad to see they're still out there sluggin' away tho.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 10:50 pm

007 wrote:
I have all of their main discography releases so I'll be picking this one up for sure.

That's quite an accomplishment as they have like 26 studio albums alone. Numerous live albums as well. I just checked through my CD's and I only have 11 of them, all studio albums. And they're all 80's releases and then post 2009 releases. So there's a big gap missing. That said, Sunburst is definitely my favorite of their newer releases.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2022 2:26 pm

This thread and you guys, got me to give a listen to this and it extremely good. Give me a few for spins and I am more than sure I will have one of favourite albums of 2022. Thanks for the heads up on this.
Back to top Go down
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 7:19 pm

To complete their discography is a vaunted task for sure. The 'ol coach was listening to Sunburst the other day while walking. Some neat ideas on there. I have all of their studio albums from the 80's except for The Birthday Eve .I recently bought LAZY'S last album Earth Ark before they became Loudness.

chewie likes this post

Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 6:17 pm

As a fan of the early Japanese sung albums, this sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

7thSecond wrote:
I just received the newest Loudness CD today. I really Like it, though much of it is sang in Japanese. Anyone else heard this one or have an opinion on it? I've always loved this band and have quite a few disc from them.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 9:27 pm

The 2 songs I heard were horrendous, PASS!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 1:21 pm

Got the album earlier this afternoon. Can't wait to spin it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loudness - Sunburst   Loudness - Sunburst Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loudness - Sunburst
Page 1 of 1