Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41

Go down 
+5
mc666
nevermore
Glower
Gilbert
Required Fields
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Empty
PostSubject: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 1:40 pm

https://www.loudersound.com/news/the-black-dahlia-murder-frontman-trevor-strnad-dead-at-41
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 3:07 pm

Read about earlier. RIP.

Sad news.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 4:41 pm

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2022 2:24 pm

Sad news.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 1:48 am

I've been considering the same route as well.

Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 2:35 am

mc666 wrote:
Wow, what?????? I hope you talk to someone, because that's not the answer to anything. There's always better options man. Unless I'm misunderstanding something here, but from what little I read, he committed suicide right? Please dude, if that's what you're talking about then PLEASE, I beg you to seek help. Find a friend you can talk to. Call those hotlines or something. Whatever you're going thru, it will get better. Seriously, I can relate. I've thought some serious shit when my wife died. I'm on an antidepressant just to try and get thru it. Maybe you can try one of those. They can be a huge help, and a lot of times it's temporary until shit in your head gets balanced out. 

Not sure what else to say, but if there's anything I can do I will. Hang in there dude, things always change, often for the better.

SideShowDisaSter likes this post

Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 10:09 am

Good share, Wrecked Neck. Sorry for your loss.
mc666 - feel free to private message me - if you want to chat.

SideShowDisaSter and Wrecked Neck like this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 10:39 am

mc666 wrote:

I really hope you don’t. You’re a cool and valuable person. Life is already too short… don’t give up yet.

Talk to someone and find a way to change your situation. It may not be easy, but your life is worth it. Give it time. Maybe a year from now you will be glad you are still here.

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 12:42 pm

Never heard of these guys but 41 is too young.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 2:06 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Wow, what?????? I hope you talk to someone, because that's not the answer to anything. There's always better options man. Unless I'm misunderstanding something here, but from what little I read, he committed suicide right? Please dude, if that's what you're talking about then PLEASE, I beg you to seek help. Find a friend you can talk to. Call those hotlines or something. Whatever you're going thru, it will get better. Seriously, I can relate. I've thought some serious shit when my wife died. I'm on an antidepressant just to try and get thru it. Maybe you can try one of those. They can be a huge help, and a lot of times it's temporary until shit in your head gets balanced out. 

Not sure what else to say, but if there's anything I can do I will. Hang in there dude, things always change, often for the better.

mc666 please follow Wrecked's advice!!

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2022 4:12 pm

nevermore wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
mc666 wrote:

mc666 please follow Wrecked's advice!!

Exactly.

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2022 6:57 pm

Sad news The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 1f62a

mc666, I won't pretend to know your struggle. I hope you can fight through it, however. Been down that low myself, and it's not something I'd wish on anybody. If you've got family, or a really close friend nearby, maybe sit with them and just let it all out. Vent, rage, scream, whatever it takes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41   The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Dahlia Murder vocalist Trevor Strnad dead at 41
Page 1 of 1