Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Songs you used to really hate but now you love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jan It Or
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 34

Songs you used to really hate but now you love Empty
PostSubject: Songs you used to really hate but now you love   Songs you used to really hate but now you love Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 9:45 pm

Very easy thread to follow along with. Here are my picks.

Pink Floyd - Entire Dark Side record - Welcome to The Machine.

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven - Battle of Evermore - Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You - Kashmir

Black Sabbath - Born Again title track - Keep It Warm - When Death Calls - Valhalla - Lady Evil - Eternal Idol title track

Metallica - Sad but True - Nothing Else Matters - The Struggle Within- The Outlaw Torn

Megadeth - Last Rites/Loved to Death - Chosen Ones - Poison Was the Cure - Disconnect

Judas Priest- Last Rose of Summer - Before the Dawn- Starbreaker -
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Songs you used to really hate but now you love   Songs you used to really hate but now you love Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:37 am

Crowbar - Through a Wall of Tears. I used to think this song was to slow and went no where. Now I just wait for that killer riff at the end as it fades out.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mc666
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17063

PostSubject: Re: Songs you used to really hate but now you love   Songs you used to really hate but now you love Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2022 7:52 pm

mc666 wrote:
Crowbar - Through a Wall of Tears. I used to think this song was to slow and went no where. Now I just wait for that killer riff at the end as it fades out.

That’s how I felt about the first Crowbar album in general. But as I listened to it more, I found things that stand out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs you used to really hate but now you love   Songs you used to really hate but now you love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs you used to really hate but now you love
Page 1 of 1