Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+25
Addy
James B.
FoJ
Hamer12
Glower
brokentulsa
assault_attack
MetalGuy71
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
ghost
Thrasher73
Mglaffas81
anthrax_fan
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
Troublezone
7thSecond
Fat Freddy
glassprison
Red Kitty
Required Fields
metalinmyveins
nevermore
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 9:50 pm

They're starting to be scheduled again. I bought a ticket to see Judas Priest in November earlier this week. It appears steps are being taken in the right direction. I'd say the worst of COVID-19 is in the past.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9875

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 11:11 pm

Required Fields wrote:
They're starting to be scheduled again. I bought a ticket to see Judas Priest in November earlier this week. It appears steps are being taken in the right direction. I'd say the worst of COVID-19 is in the past.

I sure hope so. Can't imagine myself going through another lockdown.

Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25807

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 1:20 pm

glassprison wrote:
nevermore wrote:
I'm going to see John Corabi play an acoustic show tonight.

How was that show? He's playing in Houston on Thursday, but it's the same night as Lillian Axe. I've never seen Lillian Axe before and already have tickets so I'll have to skip Corabi.

Sorry for the delayed reply. John was really good. He played songs he wrote, as well as a couple Crue songs, Union, The Scream and Dead Daisies plus some covers. He told some funny stories and let folks ask him stuff. All in all a really good, fun evening.

If you're attending the Monsters On The Mountain fest in the fall, John will be playing there as well.

Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 6:57 pm

Lillian Axe this evening!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 12:55 pm

glassprison wrote:

They'll be playing near me in August.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 1:54 pm

nevermore wrote:
glassprison wrote:

It was an awesome show! They played for almost two hours and it never became boring. Steve Blaze was really impressive.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2021 2:25 pm

glassprison wrote:
nevermore wrote:
glassprison wrote:

It was an awesome show! They played for almost two hours and it never became boring. Steve Blaze was really impressive.

That's awesome!! Glad you had a great time!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37632

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 1:45 pm

My buddy just asked me if I'd be down to see Queensryche at the Bergen Performing Arts Center in Englewood, NJ in August. I said "heck yeah!"
I should be vaccinated by then Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 1:27 pm

Faster Pussycat and Enuff Z'Nuff tonight
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2021 6:32 pm

nevermore wrote:

I really enjoyed that tour when I caught it in Lombard, IL last month. What did you think?

Tomorrow, 8/6: George Lynch and the Electric Freedom + Dokken

Saturday, 8/7: Dirty Honey + The Black Crowes

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2021 6:39 pm

Was hoping to catch Judas Priest coming here soon, but no good seats left, and the ones available are to pricey for what they are. Really bums me out, but oh well.

Next show I'm going to though is Flotsam and Jetsam on the 28th. Can't wait! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2021 4:36 pm

I heard WVH was an opener for GNR ?
Wolfgang is horrible.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2021 5:13 pm

glassprison wrote:
nevermore wrote:

I really enjoyed that tour when I caught it in Lombard, IL last month. What did you think?

It was great!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2021 11:40 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Was hoping to catch Judas Priest coming here soon, but no good seats left, and the ones available are to pricey for what they are. Really bums me out, but oh well.

Next show I'm going to though is Flotsam and Jetsam on the 28th. Can't wait! headbanger

This is one band i would like to see live headbanger headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 12:37 am

Gilbert wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

This is one band i would like to see live headbanger headbanger.

Only seen them twice, but they put on a great show.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 11:35 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:

headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2021 2:13 am

Can’t go wrong with Flotsam! I’ve seen them more than a few times. They remain one of my favorite bands.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 12:15 pm

Possibly The Obsessed next month.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 5:36 pm

nevermore wrote:

The Obsessed are great!

The last album is very good too.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 1:11 am

Troublezone wrote:
nevermore wrote:

The Obsessed are great!

The last album is very good too.

Totally agree with you!!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2021 6:24 am

Looks like my KISS concert is a go next Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37632

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 11:17 am

Queensryche this Sunday!

As an added bonus, the opening band (Jaded Past)'s guitarist happens to be an online "friend" of mine from various forums/FB/etc. going back to the early 2000's, so we will hopefully get to meet in person for the first time ever. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 6:23 am

KISS tonight
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 6:33 am

Alright people now listen! You know I know that this state is known for its angus beef. And I can tell you now after this show, I’m gonna want to sink my teeth into some meat!

- Paul Stanley just kidding

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 6:35 am

007 wrote:
KISS tonight

Enjoy. Hope you can share some photos too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: