Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the next concert you are going to?

Go down 
+25
Addy
James B.
FoJ
Hamer12
Glower
brokentulsa
assault_attack
MetalGuy71
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
ghost
Thrasher73
Mglaffas81
anthrax_fan
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
Troublezone
7thSecond
Fat Freddy
glassprison
Red Kitty
Required Fields
metalinmyveins
nevermore
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 2:27 am

Seems like everything is postponed.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Seems like everything is postponed.

Yes. The world is on lockdown these days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 9:52 am

I plan on watching an Anthrax performance from the Palace at Auburn Hills in Michigan from 1991 on metalsucks.net. They are posting classic concerts to keep peoples spirits up during lockdown. I know Metallica is doing the same thing on their youtube channel.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 am

I had tickets to see Sebastian Bach on April 14, which has been rescheduled for November.

Alice Cooper is supposed to be playing around here in July...so if things are back to normal, I'll go to that. At this point, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 12:27 pm

I have tickets for KISS and David Lee Roth on August 28 so I'm hoping that all things will be back to normal by then.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 7:46 pm

I had tentative plans to see Megadeth and Five Finger Death Punch, but who knows if that'll happen. Actually the plan was to drink for a bit, go see Megadeth, then make a hasty exit before FFDP pollutes the air.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 1:15 pm

Here we go! Looking forward to seeing live shows again. I just bought a ticket to Ace Frehley at Jergel's in PA on August 6. The venue is already open so I feel good about it happening.
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 7:23 pm

Symphony X
June 2021
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2020 9:35 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I had tentative plans to see Megadeth and Five Finger Death Punch, but who knows if that'll happen. Actually the plan was to drink for a bit, go see Megadeth, then make a hasty exit before FFDP pollutes the air.

Wait...Megadeth is opening for Five Finger Death Punch?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 12:31 pm

Required Fields wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I know. Crazy right? That should have been a red flag to us that 2020 was going to be an insane, nothing makes sense anymore kinda year. 🤯

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9875

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 1:47 pm

Required Fields wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

What the hell? That's an insult for metal angry.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 6:12 pm

I am seeing an Iron Maiden tribute band tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 10:48 pm

Required Fields wrote:

Are concerts allowed again?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Some places are allowing them.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 7:18 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Some areas are slowly beginning to phase in shows at smaller venues.

This was the first metal show all year anywhere near where I live. (The show was about a 40 minute drive from my house.)
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 1:29 pm

I recorded Run to the Hills (the Iron Maiden tribute band) playing "Powerslave" at the show on Saturday night.

Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 4:37 pm

I've been hanging out in Houston, TX this month. I saw Jack Russell's Great White and Winger this past Friday, and Night Ranger on Saturday. Tonight is Eric Gales!

Live music is back!
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 5:52 pm

Foreigner is coming to our city next month.. Not metal but so is Dwight Yoakam... I might buy tickets to both shows...
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 2:14 am

Not really into this band, but I need a concert so bad, I don't care. Pennywise is coming next weekend. Seen them once before about twenty years ago and that was the last time I've heard any of their music, but screw it, I need a concert. It's loud, somewhat heavy, I'm going lol
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 2:19 pm

I'm going to see John Corabi play an acoustic show tonight.

Glower likes this post

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39472

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 6:11 pm

Maybe KISS if the show goes on in August.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 7:46 pm

Heading out shortly to see Dizzy Reed.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 2:51 pm

Liliac / Kix / Slaughter tonight!
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 2:53 pm

nevermore wrote:
I'm going to see John Corabi play an acoustic show tonight.

How was that show? He's playing in Houston on Thursday, but it's the same night as Lillian Axe. I've never seen Lillian Axe before and already have tickets so I'll have to skip Corabi.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 3:13 pm

Concerts are still forbidden in my part of the world. Covid-19 restrictions are still observed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the next concert you are going to?   What is the next concert you are going to? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the next concert you are going to?
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: