Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orbit Culture

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Orbit Culture Empty
PostSubject: Orbit Culture   Orbit Culture Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 10:54 pm

Discovered this band years ago when they did a cover of Metallica's "Hardwired," which is pretty frickin' awesome. Way better than Metallica's version.

Since then, they've become one of my favorites. Great mix of modern death metal and old school metal. Last year's Nija was phenomenal. Or is, I should say. So many badass riffs on that album. Here's one tune...

They have a new EP coming out soon, just dropped a new video, and it's another banger. That ending... headbanger

Check them out!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Orbit Culture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit Culture   Orbit Culture Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 2:18 am

Wow that first song, Mute the Silence was fucking badass. I loved the other one too, except for the chorus parts. To me it sounded too much like every other newish metal band out there today. I just felt it was a bit lazy sounding, but the rest of the song was some killer shit. I will definitely have to check out more from these guys. headbanger
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Orbit Culture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit Culture   Orbit Culture Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 8:58 pm

I never listened to this band before. Both clips were really good. You can hear Hetfield's influence on the cleaner singing in the first video. The second clip had more of the Meshuggah / djent thing going on to me.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Orbit Culture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit Culture   Orbit Culture Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2021 12:05 am

nevermore wrote:
I never listened to this band before. Both clips were really good. You can hear Hetfield's influence on the cleaner singing in the first video. The second clip had more of the Meshuggah / djent thing going on to me.

They do hit that djent sound now and then, but they pull from a number of styles from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Orbit Culture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit Culture   Orbit Culture Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 7:17 pm

Epic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orbit Culture Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orbit Culture   Orbit Culture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orbit Culture
Page 1 of 1