Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie

Go down 
+2
Wrecked Neck
Troublezone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17044

The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Empty
PostSubject: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 1:44 am

This looks ridiculous! Laughing very hard

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/glenn-danzigs-vampire-spaghetti-western-death-rider-in-the-house-of-vampires-to-open-in-u-s-theaters-next-month/

It’s obviously influenced by “From Dusk Til Dawn”.

Even with talent like Eli Roth and Julian Sands, this movie is low budget shit. I have a feeling Danzig is jealous of Rob Zombie’s success.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 3:16 am

Haha, looks like that one has Freddies name all over it. It does look like a shit movie, but I might check it out just for the hell of it. Danny Trejo is cool, but Danzig is an idiot, so not sure I wanna support him lol
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 6:39 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Haha, looks like that one has Freddies name all over it. 

I heard his last movie "Verotik" was a shit show too. Haven't seen it but I'm in no hurry to do so. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 8:06 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Haha, looks like that one has Freddies name all over it. It does look like a shit movie, but I might check it out just for the hell of it. Danny Trejo is cool, but Danzig is an idiot, so not sure I wanna support him lol

Oh, don’t get me wrong…
I’m gonna watch this train-wreck! I just know it’s gonna be Ed Wood level embarrassing. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 8:11 pm

I think Danzig has this idea in his head that the more low budget the look of his movies, the more “creative and artistic” it is.

He’s a moron. I just like his first three solo albums with John Christ, Eerie Von and Chuck Biscuits.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 9:36 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:

Oh, don’t get me wrong…
I’m gonna watch this train-wreck! I just know it’s gonna be Ed Wood level embarrassing. Laughing very hard
Haha, I probably will too. I’m gonna look for his first movie tonight and see if I can watch it. Gotta see what the worse movie in history looks like.

Troublezone likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 9:39 pm

Troublezone wrote:
He’s a moron. I just like his first three solo albums with John Christ, Eerie Von and Chuck Biscuits.
Yes he is a moron, but I do like most of his albums. Didn’t care for 5 or 6 much, but the rest are decent enough. The first three are amazing though, and by far his best work. Samhain was good too, but the shitty production always throws me off.

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25640

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 8:40 pm

I'm sure this will be a movie where you end up being for that hour and a half of your life back,

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 3:58 pm

Danzig does great comedy as well. Like when dude dropped him quick with the old chin check, especially after all the "tough guy" talk he spouted off with over the years.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 8:43 pm

Recently he was on 90 Day Fiancé. He goes by the alias “Big Ed”.

The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  87816210
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4596

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 12:23 am

James B. wrote:
Danzig does great comedy as well. Like when dude dropped him quick with the old chin check, especially after all the "tough guy" talk he spouted off with over the years.

I remember seeing that Laughing vocalist from North Side Kings sent Danzig's consciousness into another dimension for a little bit lol!

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 1:55 am

Danzig’s ego up to that point (with years in the making) was crushed in a moment. He went from “badass” to Vanilla Ice (fake Miami thug) level embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie    The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Danzig “Vampire Western” movie
Page 1 of 1