Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now it's gone too far!

Go down 
+13
scottmitchell74
Sword Of The Heretic
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
Lari
nevermore
Required Fields
Wrecked Neck
SideShowDisaSter
Thrasher73
James B.
tohostudios
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 11:28 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Lebron will never be half the player Jordan was! Whiny Bitch!

I still can’t figure out what all the fuss is about him! He is nowhere as good as Jordan or even Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

I tell ya what turns me off about him is he’s getting paid millions of dollars in a great country and he acts like he’s so opressed by our culture. Just shut up and play ball!

That too! Just another rich asshole celebrity with a big mouth. Like Sean Penn, Robert DeNiro, Madonna and Johnny Depp. To name a few...  just act, play ball, play music. Shut down the soapbox virtue signaling!

There is already enough politicians to deal with this crap. We don’t need celebrity influencers always taking advantage of the spotlight to keep their name in the news.

Truth my friend!

It’s an ego thing.
They know better than us... we’re just lowly peasants. Laughing

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

scottmitchell74 likes this post

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 10:52 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

I still can’t figure out what all the fuss is about him! He is nowhere as good as Jordan or even Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

I tell ya what turns me off about him is he’s getting paid millions of dollars in a great country and he acts like he’s so opressed by our culture. Just shut up and play ball!

LeBron has lots of opinions about how people are oppressed...

until it comes to China.

Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 2:26 pm

exact33 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

LeBron has lots of opinions about how people are oppressed...

until it comes to China.

They never dare talk about Va-China! Nothing shady going on here...  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 3:06 am

Notice nobody has banned South Park.

100x more offensive than Dr. Suess or Looney Tunes!

Maybe because South Park tends to lean left.
Sure, they make fun of everything! But overall the show is liberal.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28392

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:29 pm

A Dose of Buckley recently made a good video about cancel culture.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:11 am

Dr. Suess is a threat to kids...

But not Cardi B and Lil Nas X?

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4600

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 6:19 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

My problem with queen James is he has been famous, rich, and privileged HIS ENTIRE LIFE. He then goes on about how "oppressed" black people are in the US. He takes money from CHINA, who is raping, murdering, degrading, and eliminating an entire ethnic group. He pretends to be informed, but he is highly uneducated (going straight from HS to the NBA). He supports companies that profit off of human misery and exploitation, while haughtily telling the US they are "racists" and "white supremacist's". He can take his BLOOD MONEY and go fuck himself with it.

When it comes to basketball, he is as soft as Charmin. Had to be CARRIED off the court with cramps! I seem to remember MJ, sick as a dog, burying the Jazz with his play. MJ used to TAKE OVER games. Lebron shrinks when the lights become the brightest.

Thrasher73, scottmitchell74 and Troublezone like this post

Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 2:06 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

My problem with queen James is he has been famous, rich, and privileged HIS ENTIRE LIFE.  He then goes on about how "oppressed" black people are in the US.  He takes money from CHINA, who is raping, murdering, degrading, and eliminating an entire ethnic group.  He pretends to be informed, but he is highly uneducated (going straight from HS to the NBA).  He supports companies that profit off of human misery and exploitation, while haughtily telling the US they are "racists" and "white supremacist's".  He can take his BLOOD MONEY and go fuck himself with it.

When it comes to basketball, he is as soft as Charmin.  Had to be CARRIED off the court with cramps!  I seem to remember MJ, sick as a dog, burying the Jazz with his play.  MJ used to TAKE OVER games.  Lebron shrinks when the lights become the brightest.
Yes China is bad too, but that does not automatically mean he's wrong about the U.S., white supremacy is still a problem here, anyone trying to distract away from that by saying "but China" is engaging in tireless "Whataboutism" that isn't remotely production or helpful in any way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 6:49 pm

blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

My problem with queen James is he has been famous, rich, and privileged HIS ENTIRE LIFE.  He then goes on about how "oppressed" black people are in the US.  He takes money from CHINA, who is raping, murdering, degrading, and eliminating an entire ethnic group.  He pretends to be informed, but he is highly uneducated (going straight from HS to the NBA).  He supports companies that profit off of human misery and exploitation, while haughtily telling the US they are "racists" and "white supremacist's".  He can take his BLOOD MONEY and go fuck himself with it.

When it comes to basketball, he is as soft as Charmin.  Had to be CARRIED off the court with cramps!  I seem to remember MJ, sick as a dog, burying the Jazz with his play.  MJ used to TAKE OVER games.  Lebron shrinks when the lights become the brightest.
Yes China is bad too, but that does not automatically mean he's wrong about the U.S., white supremacy is still a problem here, anyone trying to distract away from that by saying "but China" is engaging in tireless "Whataboutism" that isn't remotely production or helpful in any way shape or form.

And pretending that "blacks are literally hunted" every day is hyperbole, and a BLATANT LIE Rolling Eyes acting as if a handful of incidents a year is somehow on the level of GENOCIDE is idiocy.

scottmitchell74 and Troublezone like this post

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2021 7:57 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

And pretending that "blacks are literally hunted" every day is hyperbole, and a BLATANT LIE Rolling Eyes  acting as if a handful of incidents a year is somehow on the level of GENOCIDE is idiocy.

While the left continue their smoke and mirrors narrative on white males, inner city black gangs kill other blacks everyday nationwide. Instead of confronting that, they would rather focus on shifting the blame. It’s deliberate divide and conquer tactics. All inner city gang violence is in Democrat controlled cities. The Democrats run the majority of the government branches. They are the ones letting the black folks kill each other. They won’t do anything about it!

We have a few (publicized) race bait incidents here and there by the mass media vs the daily self inflicted destruction in the urban cities.

It’s a fact that the majority of people now are not racist compared to previous years and generations. Yet the left wants us to believe that everything is worse. The media is the instigator. They are the (gas and matchstick). They mislead the gullible and ignorant people to a state of perpetual distrust and hatred.

Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 10:14 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

And pretending that "blacks are literally hunted" every day is hyperbole, and a BLATANT LIE Rolling Eyes  acting as if a handful of incidents a year is somehow on the level of GENOCIDE is idiocy.
Try telling that to the families of minorities that get killed by cops for no reason every single year dumb nazi troll. Mad
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 11:24 am

For what it's worth, no one tried to cancel Dr. Suess. The estate made that decision on their own. Arguably because of cancel culture, but still, no one went after them.

Also, cancel culture isn't a liberal thing. Conservatives do it just as much.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 4:50 pm

Eyesore wrote:
For what it's worth, no one tried to cancel Dr. Suess. The estate made that decision on their own. Arguably because of cancel culture, but still, no one went after them.

Can you give examples of conservatives using cancel culture just as much as liberals?

I just remember the PMRC thing... but that was just a warning sticker. Not actually canceling a person, product, or a career.
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 6:16 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Yes they'd already made that decision last year, but decided to announce it officially after a school said they weren't going to allow certain books from Seuss.

I don't think cancel culture is really a thing at all.  Like look at Louis C.K., he was supposedly "Cancelled" yet he's still doing stand-up.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 6:44 pm

Speaking of Louis CK, this guy on YouTube has an amusing cancel culture rating chart.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 7:04 pm

Let’s see if the recent canceled actress Gina Carano from the Disney “Star Wars” franchise recovers her career. She wasn’t even canceled for anything racist... she merely pointed out the similarities that the radical left are doing that mirrors what Nazi Germany did to turn people against each other. The mass media’s biased nonstop ridicule and attacks on conservatives that don’t “fall in line” with the new progressive narratives. The liberals and far left are extremely intolerant of anyone that doesn’t agree with them.

Carano's controversial post read: "Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children. Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views."
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 10:52 am

blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

Try telling that to the families of minorities that get killed by cops for no reason every single year dumb nazi troll. Mad

🤣🤣🤣 and there it is. When you can't make an argument, attack. Sorry mate, but "killed for no reason" is an extreme rarity, and happens to ALL races. Stats do NOT bear out rogue cops slaughtering black people on the regular.

As for your childish attack, 🤣 whatever dipshit
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 12:01 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

🤣🤣🤣 and there it is.  When you can't make an argument, attack.  Sorry mate, but "killed for no reason" is an extreme rarity, and happens to ALL races.  Stats do NOT bear out rogue cops slaughtering black people on the regular.

The only childish dipshit with no argument here is you dumb nazi troll. Laughing very hard

Also no it isn't rare at all you lying SOB, it happens to minorities more often then others at the hands of cops, pretending otherwise is being willfully ignorant.

State DO bear it out, where do you get your stats from, Newsmax?

Now don't you have some Asians to go assault or something?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 5:44 pm

blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

🤣🤣🤣 and there it is.  When you can't make an argument, attack.  Sorry mate, but "killed for no reason" is an extreme rarity, and happens to ALL races.  Stats do NOT bear out rogue cops slaughtering black people on the regular.

The only childish dipshit with no argument here is you dumb nazi troll. Laughing very hard

Also no it isn't rare at all you lying SOB, it happens to minorities more often then others at the hands of cops, pretending otherwise is being willfully ignorant.  

State DO bear it out, where do you get your stats from, Newsmax?  

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

You were saying? Yeah, 2k or less shootings during police interactions every year. What an epidemic! In a population of 300+M, no less 🙄

Try less emotive bullshit, and more FACT.

Louder likes this post

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:54 pm

blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

Majority of assaults against Asians in the U.S.? Committed by blacks:
https://www.amren.com/features/2020/12/race-and-crime-who-attacks-whom/

This is one scab you might wanna stop picking at.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 7:26 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

Yeah, but.... you’re a Nazi! Laughing very hard

You POS liar. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 7:51 pm

https://weightlosssurgeon.com/surgical-weight-loss-tips/obesity-deaths-per-year-america

76k deaths due to obesity in the US per anum. Less than 2k, often as low as 1k, death by cop.  Just where is the problem again?  More blacks die of obesity than by cop.  Shall we wage war on Macca's?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 8:21 pm

https://www.passblue.com/2016/01/06/the-worlds-13-highest-mortality-countries-all-in-africa/

White supremacy is to blame!  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 1:31 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
blazingstone wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

stats from a website that mentions "anti-white racism" (which isn't a thing at all), hmmm yeah NOTHING suspicious about that at all LOL, if anyone should stop picking at a scab it's you dumbass lol!

Here's some REAL stats from an actual reputable source and not a bunch of nazis:https://news.yale.edu/2020/10/27/racial-disparity-police-shootings-unchanged-over-5-years

Last edited by blazingstone on Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blazingstone
Metal student
Metal student

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 1:32 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
https://weightlosssurgeon.com/surgical-weight-loss-tips/obesity-deaths-per-year-america

76k deaths due to obesity in the US per anum. Less than 2k, often as low as 1k, death by cop.  Just where is the problem again?  More blacks die of obesity than by cop.  Shall we wage war on Macca's?
another racist lie, don't you have some trans people to attack in bathrooms creep?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now it's gone too far!   Now it's gone too far! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now it's gone too far!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: