Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lynch Mob calls it quits

Go down 
+11
mikeinfla
Witchfinder
Lari
Fat Freddy
Glower
MetalGuy71
manny
nevermore
Gilbert
Troublezone
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Lynch Mob calls it quits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob calls it quits   Lynch Mob calls it quits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 12:09 am

Lari wrote:
I actually like bands re-recording old songs. At least if their sound has changed considerably. And if I'm a huge fan of the band. Lynch Mob doesn't fill either box.

I've got a bunch of re-recorded albums I love though.

Saxon - Heavy Metal Thunder (Saxon had updated their sound considerably by this point)
Iced Earth - Days of Purgatory (Barlow!)
Axxis - Best of EMI Years (the band has become better)
Tarot - Spell of Iron MMXI (heavy sound, clean production, changed lyrics)
Gamma Ray - Blast from the Past (Kai Hansen singing the old stuff? Hell Yeah!)

And that Rage bonus disc that came with Seasons of the Black where they re-recorded old Avenger songs. Amazing stuff.

I'm surprised Judas Priest hasn't done this. I think they could have done studio versions of more than just Rapid Fire and Green Manalishi in the nineties/noughties during the Ripper years and I would have been all over it.

Maybe KK's Priest will do that now?

I agree. I too love such re-recordings.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob calls it quits   Lynch Mob calls it quits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 2:50 am

Required Fields wrote:
Maybe use a new Lynch pun name, like Lynchpin or something.
George Mob.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob calls it quits   Lynch Mob calls it quits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 9:12 pm

Get the original version of Wicked Sensation right here before those PC jerks take it away from us forever!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wicked-Sensation-by-Lynch-Mob-CD-Oct-1990-Elektra-Dokken-George-Lynch/203068525771?epid=3114971&hash=item2f47d3cccb:g:TEIAAOSw25dfKww4

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob calls it quits   Lynch Mob calls it quits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 9:16 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Get the original version of Wicked Sensation right here before those PC jerks take it away from us forever!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wicked-Sensation-by-Lynch-Mob-CD-Oct-1990-Elektra-Dokken-George-Lynch/203068525771?epid=3114971&hash=item2f47d3cccb:g:TEIAAOSw25dfKww4

It’s not my favorite album, but I like it and I had it as a new release on cassette back in the day. It’s nostalgic for me. Just like the first BulletBoys album.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob calls it quits   Lynch Mob calls it quits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 11:34 pm

Brotha Lynch Hung is next, beware

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob calls it quits   Lynch Mob calls it quits - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 9:43 am

Though seriously, George could just use "Mr. Scary" as a band name (first ever band named after the guitar itself!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynch Mob calls it quits   Lynch Mob calls it quits - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynch Mob calls it quits
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: