Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Empty
PostSubject: Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).   Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 2:59 pm

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/vietnams-underground-metal-scene-explored-with-makers-of-saigon-metalhood-documentary/

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).   Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:35 pm

He was to oppressed here in e USA. Tran-spiritualist POC has to deal with too much white supremacy in American Metal right?

Seriously, Hope he is happy and doing well. Dude had some awesome bible study groups back in the day.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).   Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 5:00 pm

Ummm...okay?

I don't understand this thread at all. (exits)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).   Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 6:42 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ummm...okay?

Look at the picture. The Asian guy has Roger’s trademark VR hair and even kind of looks like him.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).   Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 6:46 pm

James B. wrote:
He was to oppressed here in e USA. Tran-spiritualist POC has to deal with too much white supremacy in American Metal right?

Seriously, Hope he is happy and doing well. Dude had some awesome bible study groups back in the day.

I’m joking James. Is nobody looking at the picture in the link? Razz
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).   Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Troublezone wrote:

I’m joking James. Is nobody looking at the picture in the link? Razz

I was joking too, and no... Didn't look at the picture. Just read the text in the hyperlink. Guess a lesson is there to be learned it I chose to do so.Laughing very hard

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).   Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 9:11 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Ummm...okay?

Look at the picture. The Asian guy has Roger’s trademark VR hair and even kind of looks like him.

Ah. Gotcha. Maybe if I was a bigger VR fan I might have got that... I wouldnt know R.M. if he passed me on the street. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).   Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Ummm...okay?

Ah. Gotcha. Maybe if I was a bigger VR fan I might have got that... I wouldnt know R.M. if he passed me on the street. Laughing very hard

Okay, I see now! 😆
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).   Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 5:52 am

Troublezone wrote:
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/vietnams-underground-metal-scene-explored-with-makers-of-saigon-metalhood-documentary/

Laughing very hard

They definitely have same hair, lol

Video was somewhat  painful to watch.

I give the guitar credit. 50 yrs
And still going at it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).   Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 3:45 pm

assault_attack wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Laughing very hard

They definitely have same hair, lol

Video was somewhat  painful to watch.

I give the guitar credit. 50 yrs
And still going at it.

Yeah, “the hair” is what caught my attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).   Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roger Martinez has resurfaced (in Vietnam).
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: