Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U.D.O: We are One (2020)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

U.D.O: We are One (2020) Empty
PostSubject: U.D.O: We are One (2020)   U.D.O: We are One (2020) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 1:27 am

New album (symphonic material mostly) to be released on July 17, via AFM records.

Great single already streaming:

This one is a must buy headbanger headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O: We are One (2020)   U.D.O: We are One (2020) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 2:22 pm

His voice is starting to get really irritating. =(

And that song is terrible. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O: We are One (2020)   U.D.O: We are One (2020) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 4:34 pm

It's UDO's own Nostradamus album i guess.

Experimental, not what i would normally expect from the man.

As for his voice, i think he still sounds as good as ever.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O: We are One (2020)   U.D.O: We are One (2020) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 12:34 am

I've been an UDO fan for a while now and was excited to get a new album and intrigued by the concept. However, after reading the intro in the booklet, he really pissed me off. Who the fuck is he to tell me because I don't swallow the bullshit of global warming that my views should not be tolerated? That those of us who lean right are evil POS who shouldn't have a voice? I thought it was the left that was the tolerant side. However, assholes like Udo show otherwise. Well he can kiss my ass because I do have a voice and I'm not shutting up and I will fight anyone who tries to tell me otherwise.

I enjoy his music but the crap I read in the CD booklet pissed me off. Whether the music sounds good or not, right now I'm not sure I could stomach anything from him anymore if he seriously thinks people like me should not be tolerated because I think differently from him.

I'm not giving any of my hard earned money to him anymore if that's his attitude. I will be selling my copy off if I can't return it to Amazon. And will sell any other CDs in my collection.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O: We are One (2020)   U.D.O: We are One (2020) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 1:00 am

DallasBlack wrote:
I've been an UDO fan for a while now and was excited to get a new album and intrigued by the concept. However, after reading the intro in the booklet, he really pissed me off. Who the fuck is he to tell me because I don't swallow the bullshit of global warming that my views should not be tolerated? That those of us who lean right are evil POS who shouldn't have a voice? I thought it was the left that was the tolerant side. However, assholes like Udo show otherwise. Well he can kiss my ass because I do have a voice and I'm not shutting up and I will fight anyone who tries to tell me otherwise.

I enjoy his music but the crap I read in the CD booklet pissed me off. Whether the music sounds good or not, right now I'm not sure I could stomach anything from him anymore if he seriously thinks people like me should not be tolerated because I think differently from him.

I'm not giving any of my hard earned money to him anymore if that's his attitude. I will be selling my copy off if I can't return it to Amazon. And will sell any other CDs in my collection.

I ordered my copy over a week ago. Should take three to four more weeks to reach me.

I will make sure to have a look at the booklet.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O: We are One (2020)   U.D.O: We are One (2020) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 12:41 am

It was just one sentence (the second one):

U.D.O: We are One (2020) 20200811

Ironically he contradicted himself with the first sentence. Love and understanding with one another, but right wing thinking can't be tolerated? I'm tired of all the political bigotry and the idea that those that don't follow the "right way of thinking" must be shut up and/or suffer consequences. If he had said something like, right wing thinking must be defeated (as in the arena of ideas) or pushed back against, I probably would have just rolled my eyes and listened to the music anyways. I don't have to agree with a musicians viewpoints to enjoy their music (hell, I often don't). But when they tell me that my thinking should not even be allowed it goes beyond just disagreeing with me. They want to deny me the right to free speech and I won't put up with it. So personally, I'm done with Udo.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O: We are One (2020)   U.D.O: We are One (2020) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 6:03 am

New video clip, and a great song.

One of 2020's highlights:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O: We are One (2020)   U.D.O: We are One (2020) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.D.O: We are One (2020)
Page 1 of 1