Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2020 releases you have purchased so far

Go down 
+13
brokentulsa
Wrecked Neck
Glower
MetalGuy71
Required Fields
7thSecond
Lari
Fat Freddy
nevermore
Witchfinder
the sentinel
Gilbert
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 10:28 pm

Am I the only person who has purchased the new Hemotoxin album?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 4:22 am

Just got metal church and testament in the mail headbanger headbanger headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 10:55 am

Lari wrote:
Only five. Or three, depends on how you count.

Rage - Wings of Rage
Mystic Prophecy - Metal Division
Demons & Wizards - III
Testament - Titans of Creation (hasn't arrived yet)
Nightwish - Human Nature (pre-order)
Up to six now with Archon Angel

6 in under 5 months means I'm on pace for about 14-15 new releases in 2020, which seems about right. I don't think there usually are more CD's worth owning per year. Of course that total number then doubles over time when I fill in the gaps and end up with about 30 CD's per year...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 4:58 pm

Lari wrote:
Lari wrote:
Only five. Or three, depends on how you count.

Rage - Wings of Rage
Mystic Prophecy - Metal Division
Demons & Wizards - III
Testament - Titans of Creation (hasn't arrived yet)
Nightwish - Human Nature (pre-order)
Up to six now with Archon Angel

6 in under 5 months means I'm on pace for about 14-15 new releases in 2020, which seems about right. I don't think there usually are more CD's worth owning per year. Of course that total number then doubles over time when I fill in the gaps and end up with about 30 CD's per year...

Honestly speaking, it's much better than piling up tens of cds and not having the time to listen to them properly.

I have been revisiting my collection during the Covid-19 outbreak, and am now realizing how many good albums i had missed, simply because i was busy buying more and more.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 5:48 pm

Gilbert wrote:
am now realizing how many good albums i had missed, simply because i was busy buying more and more.

A sentence that only makes sense in the Heart of Metal.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 1:44 am

It's been slow for me this year. So far these are the only 2020 releases I've bought.

Testament, Titans of Creation....damn good album
Ozzy Osbourne, Ordinary Man....damn terrible album
Blue Oyster Cult, Hard Rock Live in Cleveland 2014....just got it tonight and am half way through as I type this....so far me likes it a lot

And that's it. I have bought a couple older releases recently though. Picked up W.A.S.P. K.F.D., Dio, Strange Highways, and Legion of the Damned, Descent into Chaos. Been trying not to spend money lately in light of all that's going on these days. Cirith Ungol is definitely next on my list though.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 7:38 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
It's been slow for me this year. So far these are the only 2020 releases I've bought.

Blue Oyster Cult, Hard Rock Live in Cleveland 2014....just got it tonight and am half way through as I type this....so far me likes it a lot

And that's it. I have bought a couple older releases recently though. Picked up W.A.S.P. K.F.D., Dio, Strange Highways, and Legion of the Damned, Descent into Chaos. Been trying not to spend money lately in light of all that's going on these days. Cirith Ungol is definitely next on my list though.

Both Cirith Ungol and Ross The Boss will be on my next list.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2020 11:43 am

I would have bought the new Cirith Ungol, but didn't know they released it already. I'll be ordering it this weekend for sure. Hell, I might go to the record store if it's open and buy it there.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 2:02 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
So far, only STP's Perdida. But I have a strong hunch that the Easter Bunny might be leaving me the new Ozzy album this Sunday.

Testament's on my short-list to get too, once all this smooths over.

So since this last post above, I've only added 2 new releases,

Testament - Titians of Creation
Black Swan - Shake the World

Bringing my grand total of 2020 releases up to 4. Whoopity-doo!!

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 4:34 pm

I have five 2020 releases on the way: wolf, Wolfpakk, Tokyo blade, oz and cloven hoof. Hope to get them within the next couple of weeks.

The new Grave Digger is out too. This is a must buy.

Man, this year is getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 4:36 pm

Gilbert wrote:
I have five 2020 releases on the way: wolf, Wolfpakk, Tokyo blade, oz and cloven hoof. Hope to get them within the next couple of weeks.

headbanger

You're getting all the cool stuff.

Post some pictures of your collection.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 4:48 pm

Lari wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

headbanger

I will. But how?
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 4:57 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Lari wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

headbanger

I will. But how?
https://postimages.org/

Upload there. Then copy the 'direct link' address.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 5:40 pm

I am trying it Lari. Here is a recent order i received:

https://postimg.cc/mzh5j4NP
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 5:55 pm

Well there you go. That link leads to the picture.

2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 IMG-20200607-003845

Use the forum's insert image button to hotlink the image if you want.

2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Uploadgilbertsimage

Then you get the image in the post instead of just the link.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 5:58 pm

And I think that's the same print of Ample Destruction as I have. Black Sunday is the bonus track?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2020 3:24 am

Lari wrote:
And I think that's the same print of Ample Destruction as I have. Black Sunday is the bonus track?

Yes, it is. It's the last Jag Panzer album i have picked up, and it's their best imo.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2020 6:41 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:

Add a couple more to my list for the year:

Cirith Ungol, Forever Black
Villagers of Ioannina City, Age of Aquarius
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 1:20 am

Just got Wolfpakk - Nature strikes back in the mail headbanger.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 7:11 pm

Got Burning Witches Dance with the devil a few days ago...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 1:27 pm

Got these in the mail, earlier this afternoon:

2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 IMG-20200623-202306
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 9:18 am

Quite a few surprises in my mail this afternoon:

Riot (rock world: unreleased material from the Tony Moore era)
Grave Digger
Havok
UDO

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 10:50 am

Black Swan is the only one I can think of
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 9:07 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
So far, only STP's Perdida. But I have a strong hunch that the Easter Bunny might be leaving me the new Ozzy album this Sunday.

Testament's on my short-list to get too, once all this smooths over.

So since this last post above, I've only added 2 new releases,

Testament - Titians of Creation
Black Swan  - Shake the World

Bringing my grand total of 2020 releases up to 4. Whoopity-doo!!

Since that last post, I've only added 2 more from 2020:

Lucifer - Lucifer III
Sons of Apollo - MMXX

Not much on the horizon that I'm aware of, other than the new Armored Saint and Night Demon, that I'm looking forward to either. To say 2020 has been a disappointment to me, musically or otherwise, would be an understatement.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 9:56 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Not much on the horizon that I'm aware of, other than the new Armored Saint and Night Demon, that I'm looking forward to either. To say 2020 has been a disappointment to me, musically or otherwise, would be an understatement.

2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 2020-worst-year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2020 releases you have purchased so far
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next