Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2020 releases you have purchased so far

Go down 
+13
brokentulsa
Wrecked Neck
Glower
MetalGuy71
Required Fields
7thSecond
Lari
Fat Freddy
nevermore
Witchfinder
the sentinel
Gilbert
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

2020 releases you have purchased so far Empty
PostSubject: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 11:41 pm

So what are the 2020 releases that you have purchased so far?

This year has been the slowest for me, in terms of new music.

Until today, i have only bought the new Rage, Mystic Prophecy and Annihilator cds.

I also have the Demons and Wizzards and Ozzy albums on the way (next week probably, since i get those through private courier).

The rest are still pending, with official post office services being curtailed to the strict minimum.

I got so many releases on the want list, such as Wolf, Testament, Cirith Ungol, Cloven Hoof, Ross The Boss, Metal Church and Wolfpakk, just to name of few.

That's so frustrating actually.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:37 am

I have bought a bunch of stuff this year, as we all have, but the only 2020 release is the Black Swan album and I think it's been well documented how much I love it. Smile I have preordered the new Satriani and will purchase the new Tesla and Metal Church albums probably today. I still plan on getting the new Ozzy. I am just waiting for a few cheap used copies to make an appearance online on the auction sites. It will be interesting to see if anything can dethrone the BS disc for me; maybe the new Primal Fear or Metal Church? Like Fifth Angel said, Time Will Tell.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 11:25 am

I've purchased the following:

Midnight - Rebirth By Blasphemy

Biff Byford - School Of Hard Knocks

Ambush - Infidel

Haunt - Mindfreeze

Burning Witches - Dance With The Devil

Testament - Titans Of Creation

Lucifer - Lucifer III

Freeways - True Bearings

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 1:56 pm

As far as 2020 releases I've bought the Haunt, Midnight, Sepultura,Smoulder,Psychotic Waltz, Godthrymm and Testament albums.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 2:21 pm

I don't think I've bought any yet. I'm perennially a year or two behind. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I don't think I've bought any yet. I'm perennially a year or two behind. Very Happy

We still love ya' big guy!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 3:18 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I'm still catchin' up on shit from 2018!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 3:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I usually tend to buy major releases on time.

This year has been different as we all know. Hopefully i'll catch up soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 5:08 pm

Only five. Or three, depends on how you count.

Rage - Wings of Rage
Mystic Prophecy - Metal Division
Demons & Wizards - III
Testament - Titans of Creation (hasn't arrived yet)
Nightwish - Human Nature (pre-order)
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 5:11 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I know what you mean. I feel like stuff from 2-3 years back is still brand new and fresh and it's difficult to focus on even more recent releases.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 7:40 pm

Way to many to remember, but the newest Ozzy, Testament, Black Swan, H.E.A.T, Body Count, Great White and Metal Church for just a few.

Last edited by 7thSecond on Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 7:46 pm

Lari wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I know what you mean. I feel like stuff from 2-3 years back is still brand new and fresh and it's difficult to focus on even more recent releases.

Some times it's tough b/c there are new releases you want, but then there's also back catalog stuff that is needed/ wanted to fill in for some all time faves, And then there is the new (old) stuff you run across on youtube or someone on here turns you on to a band/ artist and you have to track down their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 9:21 pm

This has been a slower year for me so far, mainly because I had to pay for oil to heat my house so much during the long, cold winter.

The COVID-19 pandemic has kept me in the house, so I won't be spending nearly as much money on gasoline. So perhaps later in the year, I'll be doing a lot more spending money on metal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 10:16 am

Required Fields wrote:
This has been a slower year for me so far, mainly because I had to pay for oil to heat my house so much during the long, cold winter.

The COVID-19 pandemic has kept me in the house, so I won't be spending nearly as much money on gasoline. So perhaps later in the year, I'll be doing a lot more spending money on metal.

Stay positive, brother, as better days are ahead for us all! At least we all seem to have more time now to listen to some great tunes!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 12:32 pm

I've only bought 4 releases this year and 2 are from this year, Rage - Wings Of Rage and Metal Church - From The Vault. I won't be buying anything else for the time being, at least until I can figure out my unemployment. I filed in the 23rd and still haven't heard anything from it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 2:01 pm

I know in my state they did away with the waiting period, but there were/ are so many requests that it is bogging the system down anyway. For once I can say of my local government was that their heart was in the right place, I hope you hear soon brother.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 7:43 pm

So far, only STP's Perdida. But I have a strong hunch that the Easter Bunny might be leaving me the new Ozzy album this Sunday.

Testament's on my short-list to get too, once all this smooths over.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 12:17 am

It's so frustrating, not being able to enjoy this innocent hobby to buy and collect music.

I hope things better for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 3:20 am

I got the new Ozzy and Demons & Wizzards yesterday. Both are very good listens.

Hope to receive the new Testament and Metal Church cds by Mid May.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 3:59 am

I’m not modern anymore. Lol. There’s only so much to listen too.
But I do keep my eyes and ears open - thanks to this site.
I bought 2 CDs today....Midnight Force and Hell Fire.......
Not sure if they’re 2020.....but it seems to me....Metal is returning to its roots.
New Joe Satriani ? I’d love high....and put that on ....at midnight 😛🍺
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 2:44 am

Next on my purchase list: Cloven Hoof, Grave Digger, Oz and Wolfpakk.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 10:13 am

Here's some more 2020 purchases I've made:

Cirith Ungol - Forever Black

Metal Church - From The Vault

Night Demon - Empires Fall

Smoulder - Dream Quest Ends

Wildside - ...Formerly Known As Young Guns

Midnight Dice - Midnight Hits

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 12:48 pm

Since I'm starting back tomorrow, I pulled the trigger on Testament - Titans Of Creation.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Forgot to add Cirith Ungol to my list. That's a must have. Loving the samples i have heard.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 11:02 am

Just received the new Mindless Sinner titled Poltergeist. Excellent release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020 releases you have purchased so far   2020 releases you have purchased so far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2020 releases you have purchased so far
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next