Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...

Go down 
+7
Troublezone
Wrecked Neck
Thrasher73
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
anthrax_fan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Empty
PostSubject: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 7:39 pm

Peptide Bonds consist of the bond between 2 aminoacids in a reaction that greatly DECREASES entrophy , because the peptide bond iself has a partial character of a double bond , resulting that this bond cannot "spin" like single bonds do .

This means that this reaction is NON SPONTANEUS , and CANNOT OCCUR , unless if you have the machinery that is already present on living beings (all of them) which is the DNA Machinery .

The "little problem" on this is that The DNA Machinery itself is composed by a lot of proteins as parts of this ultra intricated structure .

So : without DNA , there are no proteins and without proteins there is no life , but ... witout pre existing proteins there is NO DNA MACHINERY .

This is basically the proof that life could NEVER have risen from a "primordial soup" as mainstream darwinist science claims .

The Video Below Shows us that , EVEN if we could have Peptide Bonds formed on the enviroment in an "spontaneous" way , it would be probabilistically IMPOSSIBLE to have even a very short and simple peptide to compose the DNA Machinery , let alone the whole of it .

Last edited by anthrax_fan on Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 9:02 pm

Oh goody. He's back again. Zzzzzzzzz

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 9:24 pm

Do you EVER post videos that don't require taking a sabbatical to watch?

Who the hell has the time to watch an hour-long video to figure out if you have a valid point, are insane or just full of shit?

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 9:48 pm

His videos are like watching the impeachment hearings, same ol shit over and over and everyone knows it’s all a sham.
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 10:12 pm

C'mon , the native language of most ppl here is english doesn't take that much efort to watch this video ... It opened my eyes in some way ...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39404

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 10:18 pm

English is our language, we just know nonsensical bullshit when we see it. Either quit trolling or wise up.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2020 10:24 pm

And the language isn't the problem, it's the time required to watch it. 

Most people here have more important things to do than spend an hour watching some video that's most likely bullshit.  It's like I was taught in Public Speaking courses; if you can't make your point in 5 minutes or less then don't waste people's time.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 11:33 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Who the hell has the time to watch an hour-long video to figure out if you have a valid point, are insane or just full of shit?

I'm going to go with two out of three, I'll leave it up to you which two I think he is lol
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 5:42 am

Edit the video to the part that you want to show.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 9:08 pm

Or a timestamp, for hell's sake.

Things I can do in one hour:

-Listen to an album.
-Watch a TV show.
-Build a Magic deck.
-Write a song.
-Learn a solo on guitar.
-Chill with my wife and kids.
-Watch a conspiracy video.
-Cook a decent meal.
-Play fetch with my dog.
-Clean my car.
-Read a short story.

One of these things is not like the other.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2020 9:45 pm

Every time I see this thread title I imagine a Fifties style TV commercial for some kind of bug spray.

"Hey Moms! Make sure you pick up some NEW Peptide Bond today! Kills Atheism DEAD!"
How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... 50s-TV-commercial-guy-300x228

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 6:15 am

what a crock of shit
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 7:30 am

"The Atheist's Nightmare" ... Yeah, I'm sure they lie awake at night worrying about this jibba-jabba.

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"The Atheist's Nightmare" ... Yeah, I'm sure they lie awake at night worrying about this jibba-jabba.

They don’t know what just hit ‘em. They’re scrambling for cover! Maybe in the dreaded foxhole.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 2:18 pm

manny wrote:
what a crock of shit

Pretty concise peer review! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 8:06 am

I love how this guy spends so much time denigrating and trying to invalidate scientific research and theory without having any actual explanation to the contrary that supports his own beliefs - curiosity, ingenuity, rational thinking and scientific reasoning is the reason you're able to use your computer, which is connected to the internet, in a house lit by electricity and heated by means of human achievement, in a society that only functions due to ever-increasing technological and medical understanding - meanwhile, you sit behind a desk and go, "yeah, but god and flat earth".

Was your mother wearing a helmet when she gave birth to you?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39404

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2020 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 3:19 am

This video is not for your average biology "analphabet" . This is for someone who have some notions on how DNA actually works . Evolution is a LIE . "Mutations" only produce disabled / defective proteins . they CANNOT "improve" a species by any means .

Last edited by anthrax_fan on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 3:21 am

But this video is not about evolution flaws . This video is about the impossibility of life arising from non life IF peptide bonds ocurred "naturally" "spontaneously" on the enviroment . Since they don't , the ultra small probabilities presented on this video turn to nothing more than ZERO .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...   How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Peptide Bond ALONE can kill Atheism ...
Page 1 of 1