Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!

Go down 
+2
Dark Horseman
Gilbert
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Empty
PostSubject: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 5:08 am

Picked up the band's debut release a few days ago. One of 2019's best releases imo.

Any fans?

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 9:37 am

So they borrowed the riff from Symptom of the Universe, it's a good song. I'll check out more.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 10:09 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
So they borrowed the riff from Symptom of the Universe, it's a good song. I'll check out more.

Ha...ha and blatant at that. :28 mark.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 1:36 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Ha...ha and blatant at that. :28 mark.

It is Very Happy. You have to admit though, the music is quite good.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2019 7:52 pm

Yeah, I like it and checked out more which is also good. Always good to have new bands into that traditional sound.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 4:41 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
Yeah, I like it and checked out more which is also good. Always good to have new bands into that traditional sound.

Only problem is that there are too many of these bands nowadays. I've become very selective as to the new wave of traditional metal bands i listen to.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 6:17 am

Gilbert - I have noticed that you have a very cool photo of Vanize - as a image.
Is it because you really like the band - etc -
Also, I appreciate the heads up towards new bands. I never delve that 'now' way. Not often.
I'm always going through the rummage of bands of yesteryear....
and there's still so many I never hear of.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 6:21 am

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 11:25 am

Glower wrote:
Gilbert - I have noticed that you have a very cool photo of Vanize - as a image.
Is it because you really like the band - etc -
Also, I appreciate the heads up towards new bands. I never delve that 'now' way. Not often.
I'm always going through the rummage of bands of yesteryear....
and there's still so many I never hear of.

Yes, big fan of UDO and Vanize.

I also like digging through history in search of rare lost metal gems. If you're into those old classics, you definitely need to check out Greek metal label No Remorse. I always shop at their store when i am in Athens headbanger.

They do sell online too.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 7:13 pm

Ever hear of a band Stormwind ( they have a song Breaker ) - strong Accept Sound Smile
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 8:04 pm

Glower wrote:
Ever hear of a band Stormwind ( they have a song Breaker ) - strong Accept Sound Smile

If we're talking about the Swedish Power Metal band, than yes i have.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 8:49 pm

My CD came in. Very strong Priest / Saint / Sabbath mix. Guitar sound is super crunch. Hot playing !
Only 8 songs. Lyrics in the inner sleeve. Daring of them to do a cover of the classic “ Metal God’s “. Quality release !
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 12:19 am

Glower wrote:
My CD came in. Very strong Priest / Saint / Sabbath mix. Guitar sound is super crunch. Hot playing !
Only 8 songs. Lyrics in the inner sleeve. Daring of them to do a cover of the classic “ Metal God’s “.  Quality release !

headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 12:46 am

And there’s a touch Alice In Chains - in - here and there.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Put in order for this (alongside new Saint Deamon) and looks like it will be showing up by next Friday. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 5:43 pm

Actually sounds very good. Not ordering immediately, but I'll keep this name in mind. I have several CD's I'm going to order before Christmas.

Maybe January.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 6:48 pm

Saint Daemon huh? Now that I'm very interested in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!    Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Black: excellent US heavy metal!
Page 1 of 1