Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2

Go down 
+15
Witchfinder
Mglaffas81
Rami Airola
Thrasher73
corplhicks
Wrecked Neck
Gilbert
martinsane
Fat Freddy
glassprison
mikeinfla
Boris2008
Dark Horseman
Lari
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which one of these is best?
Iron Maiden (1980)
Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Killers (1981)
Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
The Number of the Beast (1982)
 17% [ 4 ]
Piece of Mind (1983)
Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Somewhere in Time (1986)
 17% [ 4 ]
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (1988)
Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
No Prayer for the Dying (1990)
Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fear of the Dark (1992)
Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
The X-Factor (1995)
Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Virtual XI (1998)
 0% [ 0 ]
Brave New World (2000)
 0% [ 0 ]
Dance of Death (2003)
 0% [ 0 ]
A Matter of Life and Death (2006)
Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Final Frontier (2010)
 0% [ 0 ]
Book of Souls (2015)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2   Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 6:23 pm

Piece Of Mind brings back so many memories. What a great album! I remember walking down to KMart with my friend Chuck. We bought it on cassette for $4.99 when it was new. We both bought a copy and played it all the time. Was my first Maiden album. We would play it on a portable cassette player while walking around the neighborhood or in the woods. He was a couple of years older than me but we remained friends into adulthood. Sadly he died in a car accident on Thanksgiving 2013. I think of him every day and this album always reminds me of him. It's my favorite by far because it smokes but it also brings back a nostalgiac feel for me and because we both loved it it will always be my favorite. RIP Chuck, I miss ya bud.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2   Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 8:18 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Piece Of Mind brings back so many memories. What a great album! I remember walking down to KMart with my friend Chuck. We bought it on cassette for $4.99 when it was new. We both bought a copy and played it all the time. Was my first Maiden album. We would play it on a portable cassette player while walking around the neighborhood or in the woods. He was a couple of years older than me but we remained friends into adulthood. Sadly he died in a car accident on Thanksgiving 2013. I think of him every day and this album always reminds me of him. It's my favorite by far because it smokes but it also brings back a nostalgiac feel for me and because we both loved it it will always be my favorite. RIP Chuck, I miss ya bud.

Sorry to hear about your friend, Mike.

I do think "Revelations" off PoM is one of the coolest songs they've recorded.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2   Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 2:01 pm

I guess I misunderstood this poll as well. I would have gone with Number of the Beast as my second favorite Maiden album, but since we are re-cataloging this info, I will go with their debut again (since I had that as my favorite). I will then see what the results were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2   Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's rank Iron Maiden, #2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2