Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W. Empty
PostSubject: Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W.   Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 6:45 pm

https://denythefallenband.com/store?fbclid=IwAR22-Soo8OTUlr51nCvJRXxiTx7GLRoRNMTWW9_n8qtEvaUeuosYDXc3u8I

Put aside expectations, this isn't much like Sacred Warrior, heavier, modern and Rey is in a deeper register.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W.   Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 8:43 pm

Thanks for posting! I'll definitely give this a listen. I like the Worldview album that Rey sang on. Is he singing deeper than that on this one? Well, I guess I'll find out soon enough...
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W.   Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 pm

He really is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W.   Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deny the Fallen giving their album away free. Band with Rey Perra and Jonathon Johnson from S/W.
Page 1 of 1