Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libertynjustice
Metal novice
Metal novice
libertynjustice

Number of posts : 45

Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement Empty
PostSubject: Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement   Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:40 am

20 years ago this month (August 1992), Liberty n' Justice first album was released ("Armed With The Cross") and to continue to celebrate two decades of recording music LNJ recorded a song to give away for free. Just go to our "new"
Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/libertynjusticerocks ) , like the page and you see a link to download
the song "In Time". The song is a remake, of a song that was featured in the movie "The Punisher" and features the talents of JK Northrup (King Kobra/ XYZ) and David Cagle.

Speaking of JK Northrup, we are proud to announce that he is now an official member of LNJ! Justin Murr had this to say about the addition to his group, " For the past twelve years LNJ has basically been me with a bunch of guest musicians.
Working with JK over the past three years and three albums we gelled and it was only natural to take the next step in adding his talent to this group. We have big plans for the future and after "The Cigar Chronicles" is released we will be adding more guys to the group to step into the next phase of LNJ." Northrup added,"I am very proud and honored to join Justin as an official member of Liberty n' Justice! Justin and I have created some amazing songs together and I look forward to continuing the LNJ name for years to come."

"The Cigar Chronicles" is finally almost finished we are down to the last 3 mixes of this amazing 26 song album
and wait to see the track listing!

Liberty n' Justice recently recorded a song for www.melodicrock.com new compliation album ("15 Years Later") and you can preorder the album and hear a sample at there website!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement   Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:23 am

There website...there castle.

Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement Igor

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement   Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
There website...there castle.

Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement Igor

"Why are you talking like that?"
"I thought you wanted to?"
"No."
"Ok, I'm game."

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement   Liberty n Justice giving away a free song plus a major announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1