Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kind of old news, Skid Row new album this year?

Go down 
+7
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
nevermore
Troublezone
corplhicks
Dark Horseman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

Kind of old news, Skid Row new album this year? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kind of old news, Skid Row new album this year?   Kind of old news, Skid Row new album this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 11:08 am

I only have heard the few songs from Subhuman Race that made it onto the 40 Seasons comp and like them. I never heard anything past that and really have no inclination to either.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Kind of old news, Skid Row new album this year?   Kind of old news, Skid Row new album this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 9:08 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I thought Subhuman Race stunk, and Thickskin never did anything for me either. I actually like Revolutions Per Minute quite a bit though.

Thickskin is a good album, but it's modern rock, same shit 3 Doors Down and Nickelback plays.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Kind of old news, Skid Row new album this year?   Kind of old news, Skid Row new album this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 9:09 am

007 wrote:
I only have heard the few songs from Subhuman Race that made it onto the 40 Seasons comp and like them. I never heard anything past that and really have no inclination to either.

Check out the videos I posted. The last two EPs have been more like the first two albums than anything they did in between.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kind of old news, Skid Row new album this year?   Kind of old news, Skid Row new album this year? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kind of old news, Skid Row new album this year?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2