Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Global Warning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Global Warning Empty
PostSubject: Global Warning   Global Warning Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:43 am

I know these guys are considered nu metal - but I like em! I have their "Enemy Within" album and it's quite good.

I guess you could compare them to Disturbed, only I like them better. I also love their lyrics (they are Christian).

Anyone else like this band?
Back to top Go down

Global Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warning   Global Warning Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:44 am

Never heard of them.
I thought this was going be a thread about Gore's Nobel Peace Prize. Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Global Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warning   Global Warning Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:58 pm

I have 2 of their albums. Only heard one of them. The one I heard, their debut I believe, was more of the melodic metal kind. Sort of like Sacred Warrior meets Saint.

Global Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warning   Global Warning Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:05 pm

kmorg wrote:
I have 2 of their albums. Only heard one of them. The one I heard, their debut I believe, was more of the melodic metal kind. Sort of like Sacred Warrior meets Saint.

Melodic metal? Wow, they must have changed drastically for their second album then. This is definitely nu-metal.

However, the vocalist does sing more in a trad metal way. In fact, at times he reminds me of Saint or Metallica. So now that you mention it - I could see the Saint comparison.

I'd say this is like a cross between Saint and Disturbed though. You outta check out that second album, is it called "Enemy Within"? Let me know what you think.

I definitely really like it! I'll have to track down that first album. Not sure how hard it is to find as I realize it's an indie release.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Global Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warning   Global Warning Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:33 am

I had one of their CDs, think it was their first. I traded it. It wasn't bad but wasn't something I listened to often.

ult

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Global Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warning   Global Warning Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 9:14 am

I traded off my copy as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Global Warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global Warning   Global Warning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global Warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: