Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DROID Terrestrial Mutations (Canadas technical sci fi thrash/crossover)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

DROID Terrestrial Mutations (Canadas technical sci fi thrash/crossover) Empty
PostSubject: DROID Terrestrial Mutations (Canadas technical sci fi thrash/crossover)   DROID Terrestrial Mutations (Canadas technical sci fi thrash/crossover) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 12:08 pm

DROID Terrestrial Mutations (Canadas technical sci fi thrash/crossover) A0619199993_16

Recently getting into this after hearing their demo 'malfunction' earlier this year, I didnt realize they had two full lengths out also. Droid plays technical speed thrash with obvious influence from Voivod or maybe DBC but dosnt sound like a ripoff of them. The vocals here sound more searing and hardcore barky then most thrash in on this tip and the street level approach keeps my attention. Im not usually a fan of this kind of thrash I just get lost in the nuance but maybe this will catch someones ears also. Check it out.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

DROID Terrestrial Mutations (Canadas technical sci fi thrash/crossover) Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROID Terrestrial Mutations (Canadas technical sci fi thrash/crossover)   DROID Terrestrial Mutations (Canadas technical sci fi thrash/crossover) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 12:22 pm

Yeah I think that I posted about this when I heard it. Very cool album
Back to top Go down

DROID Terrestrial Mutations (Canadas technical sci fi thrash/crossover)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: