Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Black Sabbath songs

Go down 
+20
ZombieHavoc
Leatherface
Stender
brokentulsa
Thrasher73
Wrecked Neck
glassprison
assault_attack
Boris2008
Wurthless
corplhicks
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Glower
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
nevermore
Troublezone
Gilbert
Lari
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 3:40 am

Heaven and Hell
Mob Rules
Planet Caravan
War Pigs
Sabbra Cadabra
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 1:32 pm

If I was to make another top five list - lol - this one is pretty damn cool

Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 1:53 pm

I cant believe I'm on page two of this and no one has mentioned 'Looking for today'. Thats my favorite track off sabbath bloody sabbath.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 9:38 pm

Any harmonica players out there ?
Ozzy did a pretty good job with this riff.
I remember Jim Morrison insisted he play harmonica on Roadhouse Blues.
He sucked - no pun attended - lol - so they got a more skilled musician !

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 2:27 am

Black Sabbath
NIB
Planet Caravan
Into the Void
The Wizard
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 6:25 am

Stender wrote:
I cant believe I'm on page two of this and no one has mentioned 'Looking for today'. Thats my favorite track off sabbath bloody sabbath.
So many gems in the catalogue that omissions are to be expected, but yes that's another awesome track.

I should make a playlist for myself from all of these.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 6:44 am

Or you could just play their entire discography. That would take some time though.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 7:22 am

I only have about half of their albums. Just checked: 10/19.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 9:08 am

I don't know for sure, but it would probably include

-Children of the Grave
-Sweet Leaf
-Back Street Kids
-Digital Bitch
-Master of Insanity
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 9:09 am

Also, my least favorite Sabbath song ever is "Planet Caravan".
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 11:11 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:

Ah man, I love that song. Pantera's version too.

Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 6:03 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
I'm kind of with you on this one. Definitely my least favourite on Paranoid at least.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 12:50 am

Digital Bitch is another great one. Really, I could listen to HnH, Mob, and Born Again every day and never get bored [saying a lot for this guy].
Back to top Go down
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 11:09 am

Faries Wear Boots
N.I.B.
Under the Sun
Symptom of the Universe
Never Say Die
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 12:45 pm

I
Fear
Methademic
After All (The Dead)
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

On a side note I wish Sabbath woulda saved the 4 songs from Disc 2 of ‘13’ and the 4 studio tracks from ‘The End’ and made that into a full album.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:27 am

1. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
2. Children of the Grave
3. Heaven and Hell
4. Trashed
5. When Death Calls
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 8:38 am

akeldama wrote:
I
On a side note I wish Sabbath woulda saved the 4 songs from Disc 2 of ‘13’ and the 4 studio tracks from ‘The End’ and made that into a full album.

I somehow have never realized that tour CD of The End has new studio songs on it, so I just ordered one--not sure if it's official or not.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:44 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
akeldama wrote:
I

I somehow have never realized that tour CD of The End has new studio songs on it, so I just ordered one--not sure if it's official or not.

There’s two albums called “The End”. The one I’m referring to was the one they were selling during the last tour. Hope you got the right one.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 7:45 am

akeldama wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
akeldama wrote:
I

There’s two albums called “The End”. The one I’m referring to was the one they were selling during the last tour. Hope you got the right one.

Thanks, I did! I got the one with four studio tracks and four live tracks. I did see there is a double live album from the last tour, which I might get also as a book end to the Sabbath collection.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 12:51 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
akeldama wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
akeldama wrote:
I

Thanks, I did! I got the one with four studio tracks and four live tracks. I did see there is a double live album from the last tour, which I might get also as a book end to the Sabbath collection.

Curious what you paid for it. I bought one at the concert and they were ripping people off charging thirty bucks each. Hopefully you didn't have to pay that much.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 1:40 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
akeldama wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
akeldama wrote:
I

Curious what you paid for it. I bought one at the concert and they were ripping people off charging thirty bucks each. Hopefully you didn't have to pay that much.

I paid $21 from a seller through Discogs. Looking at the disparity now between some of the third-party sellers though, I have no idea if it is a legitimate version of it.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 11:32 pm

This is my favorite band of all time so my list constantly changes

The Writ
Jerusalem
Hole in the Sky
Into the Void
Sign of the Southern Cross
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 3:47 pm

I did a quick tally and here are all the songs with three or more mentions.

9 - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
9 - Heaven and Hell
6 - Into the Void
5 - Symptom of the Universe
4 - Black Sabbath
4 - Children of the Grave
4 - The Sign of the Southern Cross
3 - Neon Knights
3 - The Mob Rules

That's a nice 51 minute playlist.

EDIT: much better flow in chronological order:

1. Black Sabbath
2. Children of the Grave
3. Into the Void
4. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
5. Symptom of the Universe
6. Neon Knights
7. Heaven and Hell
8. The Mob Rules
9. The Sign of the Southern Cross

I'll put that on the next time I have friends over.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 4:13 pm

Nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Black Sabbath songs   Top 5 Black Sabbath songs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Black Sabbath songs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2