Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!

Go down 
+11
mikeinfla
Thrasher73
Troublezone
Gilbert
Thelemech
Wrecked Neck
the sentinel
glassprison
scottmitchell74
MetalGuy71
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Empty
PostSubject: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 5:58 pm

Ya know, I heard that the other day on tv. I only caught the end of it and thought "Was that? Nah, it couldn't be."

I guess it was. Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! 506406

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 7:09 pm

Best commercial of my life!!
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 7:21 pm

Wow, surprised they went with this gem!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 9:16 pm

Yeah, I get a ton of Megadeth stuff in my news feed on my phone, and they mentioned this commercial.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 12:06 am

Lol I saw that yesterday and had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't imagining things. That has to be my one and only commercial I've ever seen that I wanted to watch again.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 12:08 am

Damn, that was awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9872

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 1:25 am

Is this taken from a specific megadeth song?
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 1:56 am

Gilbert wrote:
First track off first album.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 2:05 am

Badass commercial! Someone at Apple is a Megadeth fan!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 3:33 am

Saw it the other day. Couldn’t believe it when I heard the music! Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9872

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 5:10 am

Wrecked Neck wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
First track off first album.

Thanks. I just realized it. Not too familiar with the debut album. Need to revisit it.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 6:54 am

great album, was listening to it this morning on the way to work. I had never heard this ablum until the "Final Kill" version was released last year I think. Can't believe it took me that long to finally get it, it is an excellent album.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 8:58 am

I was surprised when I first saw that commercial over the weekend. It took a moment to sink in but then I couldn't believe they used a Megadeth tune for it.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 5:56 pm

That is crazy!
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 6:15 pm

007 wrote:
I was surprised when I first saw that commercial over the weekend. It took a moment to sink in but then I  couldn't believe they used a Megadeth tune for it.
The most shocking is the fact that not only they used a Megadeth song, but they also used one of the heaviest fastest Megadeth songs. Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! 506406
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2019 6:27 pm

I like the part where they made the elephant scream like Dave! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 7:08 am

Troublezone wrote:
I like the part where they made the elephant scream like Dave! Laughing very hard

YES!! lol!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 3:22 pm

I was getting ready to watch Game of Thrones at my brothers and I nearly shit my pants when this commercial came on. Bravo Verizon/Apple!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 3:28 pm

Ya know what's weird? 18+ replies and over 130 views of this thread and not one person has yelled "MegaDave sells out!! Apple Corporate shill!!".

Man, have times have changed for the music industry. Laughing very hard

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 3:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Ya know what's weird? 18+ replies and over 130 views of this thread and not one person has yelled "MegaDave sells out!! Apple Corporate shill!!".

Dave was probably like, "You guys want to use that song? Wow, go ahead". He probably figured someone from Apple would ask to use Breadline. This is akin to when Death Angel popped up in a Carl's Jr. commercial years ago. I said to myself, "There's an executive at Carl's Jr. that loves Death Angel?" I was floored.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/classic-death-angel-song-featured-in-carl-s-jr-commercial/
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 4:13 pm

Quote :

Saw this on TV for the first time a couple of nights ago, and actually I DID wonder how much they paid Mustaine to license the song, but I wasn't thinking of it in a bad way. It was more like "Woohoo, you GO Dave, hope it was a nice payday for ya!" Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 4:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Saw this on TV for the first time a couple of nights ago, and actually I DID wonder how much they paid Mustaine to license the song, but I wasn't thinking of it in a bad way. It was more like "Woohoo, you GO Dave, hope it was a nice payday for ya!" Very Happy

Yup, that's how I felt too. I just think it's funny how 30 years ago, a band signing over the rights to a song for an ad would have be commercial (pun intended) suicide. Now we just think "Man, I hope they got some good coin for that".

Laughing very hard

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 6:04 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Probably because everyone reading this already knew he sold out years ago lol j/k
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 6:10 pm

I just watched it again. I think it would have been really cool if they could have incorporated the end of Rattlehead when they showed the rattlesnake. The part where the music stops and Dave belts out "rattle your God damn head". Maybe they can use it on a second video. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!   Finally - A commercial I can get on board with! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally - A commercial I can get on board with!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next