Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enforcer - Zenith

Go down 
+6
corplhicks
nevermore
ZombieHavoc
Gilbert
Witchfinder
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 9:17 am

Enforcer - Zenith Enforcer-zenith-768x768

http://bravewords.com/news/enforcer-to-release-zenith-album-in-april-first-details-revealed

"It's been silent for a while in the camp of Swedish metallers Enforcer. But now the quartet is back with their fifth studio album, Zenith. The record will be unleashed on April 26th via Nuclear Blast Records, and contains 10 brand new anthems, bringing not only classic tunes, but also fresh blood to the band's unique sound. In addition, guitarist Jonathan Nordwall debuts as new permanent member of the group on the forthcoming offering.

Comments guitarist/vocalist Olof Wikstrand, "Zenith is definitely the most ambitious project we ever engaged ourselves in. I think all together we spent over two and a half years to write, produce and record it all. We are super excited to finally get this one out to you all. Beware the 'Zenith Of The Black Sun'."

With the drums having been recorded at Soundtrade Studios, Stockholm and the rest of the tracking completed at Hvergelmer Studios, Arvika, Zenith was produced by Enforcer themselves. The artwork was created by Italian artist Velio Josto."

Here's the video for the first single - Die For The Devil:

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 10:51 am

Nice. Always in the mood for some new Enforcer headbanger.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 11:03 am

I am extremely, extremely excited for this album. From Beyond is probably my favorite 21st century metal album, and the rest of their output is up there too. Better with each record.

However, though I really like the new song, I was expecting to be absolutely floored, considering how each of their albums has been better than the last. So I guess I had a really high bar set for myself.

Still, probably the most anticpated album, I think, of 2019 for me that I know of so far.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 4:30 pm

Looking forward to this album!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 9:11 pm

I like the sounds of that.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 1:12 am

I wish their fellow countrymen Wolf release a new album. It's about time. I miss new material by these guys.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 2:24 am

Great band, very excited we're getting some new material!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 1:40 pm

WEAK!!! Sounds like Warrant and Skid Row mixed with the latest Motley Crue song LOL!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 11:19 am

Here's the lyric video for the new song - "Searching For You."

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 12:16 pm

I really want to like this and get excited for it, but I feel like it's just more of the same I heard on their last 4 albums. It's not bad, but "been there, done that".

Neutral

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 5:00 pm

It is a bit of a departure from previous albums, a lot lighter on the heavy side. A bit of a disappointment.

Wargo60
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 9:12 am

I'm listneing to this on Spotify now, and while it's not as good as From Beyond, this another stellar release for Enforcer.

Someone, I think MetalGuy, commented above about more of the same from the other four. I feel like Enforcer actually are pretty varied across their albums so far. No great departures on any, but they mess with and tweak their sound on each effort.

I'm really digging this record. From Beyond is their actual zenith, to date, but Zenith is still good as hell.

Between this, Hollywood Vampires, Springstee and Amon Amarth, so many of my favorites are releasing stuff this year. 2019 is some good shit for my ears.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 12:18 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:

Someone, I think MetalGuy, commented above about more of the same from the other four. I feel like Enforcer actually are pretty varied across their albums so far. No great departures on any, but they mess with and tweak their sound on each effort.

I just meant I don't feel like I'm missing anything if I never get this new album. I enjoy their past output, but I think I've got enough to keep me occupied for now. I'm feeling that way with alot of bands these days, not just Enforcer.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 10:22 am

It's the getting old thing, not much stirs my blood to make me want to run out and spend the money.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 11:29 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
It's the getting old thing, not much stirs my blood to make me want to run out and spend the money.

I ended up feeling the same way after a careful listen. That said, i will eventually pick it up once i find a used copy.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 1:04 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

I ended up feeling the same way after a careful listen. That said, i will eventually pick it up once i find a used copy.

Funny thing. My brother just sent me a message telling me that he has picked me a copy of the new Enforcer don\'t know.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 12:36 pm

Wargod wrote:
It is a bit of a departure from previous albums, a lot lighter on the heavy side. A bit of a disappointment.

Wargo60

After giving it a couple of spins I was let down. The songs just don't seem to be as strong as on their earlier albums.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 2:48 pm

Here's some trivia for you:

The song "Regrets from the new album -

- is a reworking of the Terminal song "Zadnji Izlet" -

Terminal is a side project of Enforcer's guitarist Tobias Linqvist and the lyrics are sung in Slovenian.

Last edited by Witchfinder on Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 12:05 am

That song is quite good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enforcer - Zenith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcer - Zenith   Enforcer - Zenith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enforcer - Zenith
Page 1 of 1