Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!! Empty
PostSubject: Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!!   Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:40 pm

"Enforcer will tour the USA and Canada in Jan and Feb 2016... Any interested parties who would like to book a date , please contact Firstrowtalent@aol.com..... it will be great to be back in North America finally and look forward to playing for you all....
/management"

I'm pumped been a fan since the second album would nice to finally see these guys live for the first time. Hopefully, they come to So cal!

Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!!   Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:45 pm

choosemetal wrote:

"Enforcer will tour the USA and Canada in Jan and Feb 2016... Any interested parties who would like to book a date , please contact Firstrowtalent@aol.com..... it will be great to be back in North America finally and look forward to playing for you all....
/management"

I'm pumped been a fan since the second album would nice to finally see these guys live for the first time. Hopefully, they come to So cal!

I hope they come to Pittsburgh!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!!   Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:46 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
choosemetal wrote:

/management"

I hope they come to Pittsburgh!

MESMERIZED BY FIRE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!!   Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 1:37 pm

Dang...that's a year away. BUT, something to look forward to seeing!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!!   Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:37 pm

I'd really like to see them! I was hoping for a U.S. tour before 2016 though.
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!!   Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:56 pm

nevermore wrote:
I'd really like to see them! I was hoping for a U.S. tour before 2016 though.

Gotta agree man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!!   Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enforcer 2016 U.S and Canadian tour!!
Page 1 of 1