Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form?

Go down 
+10
Thrasher73
nevermore
Dark Horseman
Stender
Troublezone
Thelemech
Lurideath
Gilbert
corplhicks
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Forbidden Evil (1988)
Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form? - Page 2 Vote_lcap73%Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 73% [ 16 ]
Twisted into Form (1990)
Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form?   Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 1:39 pm

After three days of listening to Forbidden Evil, I think I still have to pick Twisted into Form.

But, really, ask me again in a year or two. Both are great, I really love the vocals. It'd be an emotional decision. Neither lacks quality. I heard Twisted into Form first, and so it resonates with me more. As of now.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form?   Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 3:25 pm

Got my Forbidden CDs in the mail today! :cheese:

Anybody heard of the "Del Imaginario Discos" label from Argentina? Me neither, but that's who reissued these. Dunno how legit they may be, but the CDs look/sound fine, and each album includes four live bonus tracks (including a cover of Priest's "Victim of Changes"), so I'm a happy camper. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form?   Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 4:16 pm

My copies are Century Media, and they are relatively new. Four live tracks each, just like yours. Real nice, thick booklets.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form?   Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2020 4:21 pm

Lari wrote:
My copies are Century Media, and they are relatively new. Four live tracks each, just like yours. Real nice, thick booklets.

I guess mine are the Argentinian (or however you spell it) versions of those. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form?   Forbidden - Forbidden Evil or Twisted into Form? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2