Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eat Em & Smile band reunite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Eat Em & Smile band reunite Empty
PostSubject: Eat Em & Smile band reunite   Eat Em & Smile band reunite Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 8:55 am

With Jeff Scott Soto:

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Eat Em & Smile band reunite   Eat Em & Smile band reunite Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 12:16 pm

Steve and Billy were trying to do an "Eat Em and Smile" 30th(?) anniversary show with the lead singer from Steel Panther filling in for Diamond Dave, but the club got shut down by the fire department for exceeding the limit of people.

Too bad, cause that dude from Steel Panther sounds more DLR than Dave does.

Does that stage dancer have any idea what's going on behind her or who these people are? Billy's got bass guitars older than her. Laughing very hard

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Eat Em & Smile band reunite   Eat Em & Smile band reunite Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:14 pm

I went to the NAMM show for the first time on the Friday. I purposely avoided Saturday because I was told it was the most crowded day. Apparently it is also the day with the most live performances!

I don’t mind seeing the celebrities, but I actually wanted to check out the gear and avoid all the rock star brown nosers.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Eat Em & Smile band reunite   Eat Em & Smile band reunite Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:42 pm

Thanks for the vid, Dave. Smile I had read last year on another site that this was in the works and kept getting stalled for various reasons. Glad to see it actually happen as that album (and line up) is an all time fave of mine.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Eat Em & Smile band reunite   Eat Em & Smile band reunite Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 12:58 am

I hope the Eat Em & Smile lineup does some more shows. Great band!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Eat Em & Smile band reunite   Eat Em & Smile band reunite Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 7:29 am

This is much, much better:

https://www.ryoulive.com/view/2a401b00-239e-11e9-9668-a55ae78aca4f

Can't post the vid here because it isn't on YouTube as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat Em & Smile band reunite   Eat Em & Smile band reunite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat Em & Smile band reunite
Page 1 of 1