Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saboter: architects of evil

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Saboter: architects of evil Empty
PostSubject: Saboter: architects of evil   Saboter: architects of evil Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 11:35 pm

An amazing greek metal band. Their newest album is probably my favourite release of 2018. You definitely need to buy this one:

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Saboter: architects of evil   Saboter: architects of evil Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 10:06 am

Really sounds like Beyond Fear, pretty good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Saboter: architects of evil   Saboter: architects of evil Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 11:43 am

Is "Saboter" a word? Or did they just not know how to spell "Saboteur?" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Saboter: architects of evil   Saboter: architects of evil Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Is "Saboter" a word? Or did they just not know how to spell "Saboteur?" Laughing very hard
Probably misspelled on purpose in the grand old tradition of Deaf Leopard and Lead Zeppelin.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Saboter: architects of evil   Saboter: architects of evil Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2018 4:49 pm

Greek metal label No Remorse has been releasing some amazing metal. Each time i am in Athens, i discover new bands. Never knew Greece has such a rich and diversified scene. I highly recommend you check out this label and order online from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saboter: architects of evil   Saboter: architects of evil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saboter: architects of evil
Page 1 of 1