Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres

Go down 
+13
MetalRob331
Troublezone
the sentinel
TrogDawn
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
Chairman_Smith
kmorg
DallasBlack
TheGooch
Fat Freddy
Smindas
rattpoison
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres   Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:03 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
rattpoison wrote:
Nah it was inspired by Vince Neil of Motley Crue, Steven says he say Vince all glammed up at the Rainbow surrounded by women and thought how could this be.

I'm currently reading "The Heroine Diaries" by Nikki Sixx and he mentioned that. He says "I don't know what's funnier, that Aerosmith wrote "Dude..." about Vince, or that Dire Straits wrote "Money For Nothin' about the Crue"

Another quote from Nikki. He claims that Bruce Dickinson's "Tattooed Millionaire" was written about him years after Nikki slept with Bruce's wife when Motley played over in England at a Monters of Rock festival with Maiden on the bill back in the early 80's.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres   Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:47 pm

Stuck Mojo's song Despise is killer.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres   Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 2:55 am

"Death To All But Metal" - Metal Skool. Although their whole act is a parody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres   Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:26 pm

"insult circus" by the crucified, kind of...although it's not done in humour at all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres   Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Anthrax-IMITATION OF LIFE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres   Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:36 pm

There's a christian band that had a song called 'Black Metal' which mocked, well, black metal. I forget the name of the band.

Korn - Y'all Want a Single
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres   Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:07 pm

Dethklok's album and show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres   Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:45 pm

Here's one you guys will love. It's called "Radio Stars."

lol!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres   Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:58 pm

I used to really like ICP back in high school. I actually own all their albums and even bought the most recent one. After jekel brothers they really went down hill, and you can only listen to 2 clowns singing about axes and fat bitches so much until it gets old.

Edguy- The Life and Times of a Bonus Track is a funny one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres   Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs poking fun at music scenes/genres
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2