Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Church: new album teaser

Go down 
+15
Troublezone
Boris2008
Witchfinder
corplhicks
Wrecked Neck
scottmitchell74
the sentinel
MetallicSeminarian
Lurideath
Required Fields
nevermore
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Big Rich wrote:
Lurideath wrote:
I have been really trying to like them again.. BUT this latest song By the Numbers is terrible! Beyond terrible even! I think it took 10 dollars to make that shit video too. The 1st one sorta grew on me but the other 2 singles they released are garbage. I give up on this band!!

The Church saved your soul and you give up on them? Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 576953

What are you even talking about????
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 8:57 am

I was joking around. Unless a metal band can actually save your soul....

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
The new MC stuff is really good, IMO

Of all the classic bands, they put out the best new music, imo.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 11:28 am

Yes they are a consistent band.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3175

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Wow - the singer sounds a lot like Udo -
Looks like Bruce Dickinson's brother too -
Has that unique haunting Metal Church melody vibe -
the way " watch the children pray " song has !
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 3:43 am

Glower wrote:
Wow - the singer sounds a lot like Udo -
Looks like Bruce Dickinson's brother too -
Has that unique haunting Metal Church melody vibe -
the way " watch the children pray " song has !

This is probably my favourite Metal Church song headbanger
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 8:54 pm

Big Rich wrote:
I was joking around. Unless a metal band can actually save your soul....

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
The new MC stuff is really good, IMO

Of all the classic bands, they put out the best new music, imo.

I would add Saxon, Priest, and Overkill to that statement. Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 604261
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 5:51 pm

The new MC comes out tomorrow, but I got my pre-order fan boy bundle in the mail a day early. The CD is in a cardboard outer slip cover that's signed by the whole band, and comes with two guitar picks, a couple of stickers (one of the album cover and one of the Rat Pak Records logo) and a post card of the album cover. Neat-o. Now I just need to find time to listen to the damn thing.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 7:16 pm

On topic of getting mail early, the new Mass Infection isn't out until tomorrow, according to Metal Archives, but I got it in the mail already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 10:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The new MC comes out tomorrow, but I got my pre-order fan boy bundle in the mail a day early. The CD is in a cardboard outer slip cover that's signed by the whole band, and comes with two guitar picks, a couple of stickers (one of the album cover and one of the Rat Pak Records logo) and a post card of the album cover. Neat-o. Now I just need to find time to listen to the damn thing.

Give us your feedback as soon as you listen to it headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2018 10:31 pm

I was just listening to this song from the new album:

headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 5:34 am

I didn't pre order the album but I do hope to pick it up today or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 7:40 am

I pre-ordered from Amazon because it was a good price. Hopefully it'll be here today or tomorrow cuz we're getting a bunch of snow on Sunday. headbanger

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 10:17 am

It's good, seems heavier then the last one in places.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2018 10:45 am

I am probably gonna have to wait until after Christmas to get my copy. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 3:15 pm

Listening to mine right now. I like it, so far really only one song that was kinda meh, but overall it's a solid release IMO. Came with a poster and stuff, so that's pretty cool. Don't remember if that was part of it or not when I placed my order, but cool either way.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 6:24 pm

I crapped out today looking for this. I'll have to keep on searching. Perhaps Amazon Prime.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 11:41 am

I don't even look in stores anymore. I miss the days of wandering music stores looking for treasures.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 2:11 pm

I saw an ad for this on Facebook that said it was available at FYE. I have one somewhat nearby but is still a bit out of the way. I thought I was headed over that way but didn't. My other places I frequent didn't have it unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 11:56 am

Couple songs like The Black Things and Into the Fold hearken back to Human Factor/Hanging In the Balance Days,
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 12:21 pm

Finally gave this a full spin on the ride to work this AM. It hasn't totally "gelled" yet but it sounds solid enough.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
I don't even look in stores anymore. I miss the days of wandering music stores looking for treasures.

Hanging in music shops has become quite a rare activity for me as well. I truly miss those days. Online shopping doesn't give the same pleasure 😔.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 2:36 pm

We have only one store in town and it's been taken over by idiots.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Upon first listen, it's a good album. I like the song "By the Numbers" the best, but upon later listens, that may change.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 1:04 am

I spun it once tonight and loved it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 11:45 am

Very good album, fits right in with all the Mike Howe albums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Church: new album teaser   Metal Church: new album teaser - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Church: new album teaser
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next