Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

220 Volt - or go for another CD ?

Go down 
+8
the sentinel
Thrasher73
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Gilbert
Witchfinder
nevermore
Dark Horseman
Glower
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6304

220 Volt - or go for another CD ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 220 Volt - or go for another CD ?   220 Volt - or go for another CD ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Thanks, both Gilbert and Sentinel. My copy of Master Control arrived and I'm happy with it. Especially since there's been no news of remasters.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9853

PostSubject: Re: 220 Volt - or go for another CD ?   220 Volt - or go for another CD ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 5:18 pm

Lari wrote:
Thanks, both Gilbert and Sentinel. My copy of Master Control arrived and I'm happy with it. Especially since there's been no news of remasters.

headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: 220 Volt - or go for another CD ?   220 Volt - or go for another CD ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2020 8:41 pm

Lari wrote:

Anytime, Brother!!! headbanger "Eye of the Storm" just popped up a few songs ago on a mix I am spinning. That's my fave off the album. I also really enjoy the Rainbow cover. "Kill the King" has been covered by many, but they give it a good treatment with punch and energy.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 220 Volt - or go for another CD ?   220 Volt - or go for another CD ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 2:19 am

Liege Lord's debut is still impossible to find. I might end up going for a Russian bootleg on eBay. The same seller whom I bought from the early Pantera catalogue.

I hope it gets a proper reissue soon.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: 220 Volt - or go for another CD ?   220 Volt - or go for another CD ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 10:40 am

Gilbert wrote:
Liege Lord's debut is still impossible to find. I might end up going for a Russian bootleg on eBay. The same seller whom I bought from the early Pantera catalogue.

About 10 or so years ago, maybe a little more, I came across at least 2, maybe all 3 Liege Lord CDs in a used bin for $4 each. I hadn't ever heard them before so I made a mental note to look into them and if I liked them, come back and buy the CDs, which I never did at the time.

Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: 220 Volt - or go for another CD ?   220 Volt - or go for another CD ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 3:43 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

About 10 or so years ago, maybe a little more, I came across at least 2, maybe all 3 Liege Lord CDs in a used bin for $4 each. I hadn't ever heard them before so I made a mental note to look into them and if I liked them, come back and buy the CDs, which I never did at the time.

Whoops.

Oh man, I so hate this when it happens to me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 220 Volt - or go for another CD ?   220 Volt - or go for another CD ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

220 Volt - or go for another CD ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2