Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM) Empty
PostSubject: Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM)   Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 11:13 pm

Eyesore, Deathcult, another member not on the board, and I are doing a weekly review show on Thursdays at 7pm Est. Our debut show started tonight where we discussed the new Alice In Chains album Rainier Fog. Eyesore wasn't on this episode, but hopefully will be next week.

You can check out the episode on YouTube, and Twitch. Let us know what you think. If you like it please subscribe.

https://www.twitch.tv/ratsaladreview
or

Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM) Rsr-yo10

Last edited by A Handful of Wayne on Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM)   Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Episode 002 is up on youtube We discuss Voivod- The Wake.

A Podcast version is also on Stitcher and Itunes. So if you don't want to see an Eyesore then check out the podcast Wink

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM)   Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Its been a while since I was last here and the show has changed as far as the hosts. Now its just me (Wayne Noon), Deathcult (Greg Naugle) and now Troy Norr from the bands Coldsteel and THEM. Troy is a very cool guy and the show has been a lot of fun. He has a lot of stories haha! Heres some episodes since I last posted. If you watch them please subscribe, like etc. Also all the shows are available as podcasts on Itunes and Stitcher with added music.

Troy Norrs First show interview on the new THEM album.

Helloween and Ghost Ship Octavius Reviews

Special Guest Sean Peck talks about The Three Treamors

Bewitcher, Metallica VS Megadeth

Behemoth review

Septagon review

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM)   Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 10:56 am

Started listening to the podcast at work today. I'm enjoying it! 🤘
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM)   Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2019 11:29 pm

Cool man thanks! Glad you like it. 👍

PostSubject: Re: Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM)   Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rat Salad Review Show By Myself, Deathcult and Troy Norr (Coldsteel, THEM)
Page 1 of 1