Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[The] Guess Who? Rudy Sarzo, that's who

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

[The] Guess Who?  Rudy Sarzo, that's who Empty
PostSubject: [The] Guess Who? Rudy Sarzo, that's who   [The] Guess Who?  Rudy Sarzo, that's who Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 6:00 pm

Ok.  I am shocked at good this tune is.  And, yes, Rudy Sarzo plays bass on the new The Guess Who album.  When I first heard this, I thought about the St Louis Rams... I mean, Toho.  I believe this is right up your alley old man.

https://www.bassplayer.com/artists/rudy-sarzo-and-the-guess-who-return-with-new-album
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: [The] Guess Who? Rudy Sarzo, that's who   [The] Guess Who?  Rudy Sarzo, that's who Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 9:45 am

That's totally a movie soundtrack song (think '80's montage) while the main characters are riding in a car or trying on hats or something, it's playing. It's weird, I get a 60's vibe from the baseline, the lyrics are like something Starz or Angel would have come up with in 1977, and the vocals make me think of Dennis De Young a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: [The] Guess Who? Rudy Sarzo, that's who   [The] Guess Who?  Rudy Sarzo, that's who Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 11:35 am

Without Bachman and Cummings that doesn't sound like The Guess Who I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [The] Guess Who? Rudy Sarzo, that's who   [The] Guess Who?  Rudy Sarzo, that's who Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[The] Guess Who? Rudy Sarzo, that's who
Page 1 of 1