Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Collection Fillers

Go down 
+13
Eyesore
Boris2008
Witchfinder
Hadley
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Lurideath
Fat Freddy
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Lari
tohostudios
the sentinel
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Collection Fillers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collection Fillers   Collection Fillers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Metal Massacre XI-XIV.  Barely a listenable song on there [maybe, half a dozen or so].  Just trendy, for its' time, garbage.

I kind of got that impression reading Scott's reviews on NLTM. If I ever collect those I am probably gonna stop after the first 4-5. I have a lot of those songs from a lot of the bands on those comps, but I know there are some different or alternate versions I would like to have in my collection.

XI has some okay stuff like Forte. XII and XIII are hot garbage. XIV is a great compilation of excellent NWOTHM bands. I highly recommend that one.  

Ok - Admittedly, I have never heard XIV. I just had never heard of any of the bands and lumped it in with the previous few. I will definitely check those bands out now!
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Collection Fillers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collection Fillers   Collection Fillers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 8:43 am

I don't really care about holes in the collection, but there are a few Springsteen albums I rarely, rarely listen to so maybe those, but even then there are some songs on them I do like.

I'm not huge into Savatage, but I love Fight for the Rock.

Unmasked is also so good.

Peter Criss is the only KISS album I don't like anything at all from except Carnival of Souls.
Back to top Go down

Collection Fillers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2