Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: 90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?   90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 6:20 pm

I absolutely love both these bands and I am quite glad mighty Conception is back , with the original Line Up . Any suggestions of bands that sound like these 2 wonders , specially bands that started releasing stuff in the 90´s ? Thanks anyways ...
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?   90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Hollow. They only ever released two albums.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: 90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?   90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:02 pm

Exises - Reternity, Centaur, first Labyrinth album, Defyance, Eldritch - Headquake and Seeds of Rage, Threshold, House of Spirits, Sanvoisen
Vauxdvihl - To Dimension Logic - not quite the same, but its a milestone.
In general, this kind of sound, albeit more melancholic was adopted by many german bands of that era (Superior, Xerxes, etc). Youtube does a great job at recommending similar artists.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: 90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?   90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 11:01 am

I've been meaning to check out Conception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?   90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

90´s ProgPower Metal in the vein of Conception and Elegy (with Ian Parry) anyone ?
Page 1 of 1