Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alyson Hell: german speed metal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Alyson Hell: german speed metal Empty
PostSubject: Alyson Hell: german speed metal   Alyson Hell: german speed metal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 3:23 am

Another album that i picked up in Greece. Never heard of this band before. They are german, play speed metal and apparently this is their one and only release, dating back to 1995.

Excellent stuff really headbanger

Anyone owns this album?

https://youtu.be/ftFqd1Kq4PI
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Alyson Hell: german speed metal   Alyson Hell: german speed metal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 9:31 am

I have it. Pretty good, always been a fan of this kind of sound found only in late 80's Germany, sadly. STS 8 Mission, Heavenward, Not Fragile and many other unknown bands.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Alyson Hell: german speed metal   Alyson Hell: german speed metal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 2:05 pm

I remember liking it but I can't find my copy of this album! I imagine it's pretty rare. I'll have to at least try to find them again on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Alyson Hell: german speed metal   Alyson Hell: german speed metal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Didn't know this band at all so I checked them out on YouTube. It's okay I guess but to be honest I far prefer the sound of the singer's previous band who kick ass!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyson Hell: german speed metal   Alyson Hell: german speed metal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyson Hell: german speed metal
Page 1 of 1