Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown

Go down 
+13
manny
the sentinel
martinsane
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Thrasher73
nevermore
glassprison
Troublezone
tohostudios
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26451

Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 8:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
My favorite Kix album is still "Midnight Dynamite".  Not a weak track on that one IMO.

Easily my favorite Kix album as well.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:15 am

They should tour with Saxon & Faster Pu$$ycat and make a split live album called "reblown in the power and the gloryhole"

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2018 10:45 am

Lari wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Maryland hard rock icons KIX will release "Fuse 30 Reblown" on September 21, 2018, exactly 30 years after "Blow My Fuse"'s original September 19, 1988 release date.

It's not "exactly" if it's two days off.

Blame the just-graduated publicist that wrote this up, not me. Razz

Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 4:32 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
manny wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
My favorite Kix album is still "Midnight Dynamite".  Not a weak track on that one IMO.

100% agree and it still sounds great, something that cannot be said for alot of albums released during that time period

S/T for me.  Yeah Yeah Yeah is one of the most iconic party tunes of the 80's [And the rest of the album has mean groove, too!!].

Word, "Don't tell me no tell me yeah yeah yeah!"

DO love me some Cool Kids as well!

First 2 records are quintessential. Midnight Dynamite and Blow My Fuse are also excellent.

Rock Your Face Off was a nice return to form!

I am indeed a Kix Kid!
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 6:49 pm

Did anyone buy this? I can only find it for sale through the band for $35.  Ouch!

I have listened to it on Spotify and it's a major improvement over the original mix - much more powerful.

Compare and contrast "Cold Blood."

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 7:44 pm

The second version is definitely "brighter" sounding and I might consider rebuying it if it was more reasonably priced but at $35 there's no frickin' way.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 8:02 pm

$35? Get the frick outta here. For that price it better come with a pizza and a 6 pack, and give you a hummer after the last song.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 8:32 pm

Hey!  I found this on Amazon downloads for 11.99.

Is the $35 referenced above for the CD version only?  Because I think I might buy the download version.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 8:54 pm

Wow, they really improved the sound. Don't have to have the hard copy again, dl is good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 9:12 pm

Same here.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 9:19 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Is the $35 referenced above for the CD version only?  Because I think I might buy the download version.

Yeah, $35 is for the CD version.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 9:31 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Yeah, $35 is for the CD version.

OK that's a ridiculous price.  Especially when the DL is about 1/3 of that.  DL is good enough for me.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 1:35 am

I don't care how much better it sounds, I'm not paying $35 for it. And download? Forget that.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 1:37 am

I took the plunge and bought it several months ago. It came with a free download of their last album. The remix sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 2:05 am

The $35 is a lot... but some t-shirts cost the same online. Who knows, maybe the physical cd will be worth more in the future because it’s a limited edition.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 6:50 pm

$35 is way to much money...I listened to it and it is awesome but I have the rock candy release and I'm good with that...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 10:29 pm

brokentulsa wrote:
$35 is way to much money...I listened to it and it is awesome but I have the rock candy release and I'm good with that...

I agree, but think about how much some concert shirts go for these days ($35-40). And they shrink, fade and unravel...

I wouldn’t recommend buying things like that on a regular basis, unless you have the funds to throw around.

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue May 21, 2019 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 10:31 pm

The only reason I don't own this is the $35 price tag. I remember searching for this week of release and had no luck. Online proved fruitless with the only ones in the same price range. I'll stick to my originals.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2019 10:34 pm

Troublezone wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:

I agree, but think about how much some concert shirts go for these days ($35-40). And they shrink, fade and unravel...

I wouldn’t recommend buying things like that on a regular basis, unless you have the funds to throw around.

I grabbed a Whitesnake tour shirt at the show for $35 last week. I never buy a shirt at a show , but I had free tickets so I saved some cash there, and it's a real nice 2 sided shirt that is very soft and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 12:43 am

the sentinel wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
brokentulsa wrote:

I grabbed a Whitesnake tour shirt at the show for $35 last week. I never buy a shirt at a show , but I had free tickets so I saved some cash there, and it's a real nice 2 sided shirt that is very soft and comfortable.

I don’t blame you. Whitesnake are a band that probably have quality shirts.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 5:02 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
Wow, they really improved the sound. Don't have to have the hard copy again, dl is good enough for me.

Yeah it sounds way better. And I agree, download is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 8:28 pm

Well, I'm a lunatic so I bought the CD version. At least it came with some guitar picks and some stickers, that makes it worth $35, right? Right? Sad
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 8:56 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Well, I'm a lunatic so I bought the CD version.  At least it came with some guitar picks and some stickers, that makes it worth $35, right?  Right? Sad

What the heck! I bought the physical copy and mine only came with a download of “Rock Your Face Off”. No stickers or picks...

I guess my copy was the barebones last of their stock with no extras. I must be the crazy one! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 5:13 am

Witchfinder wrote:
Well, I'm a lunatic so I bought the CD version.  At least it came with some guitar picks and some stickers, that makes it worth $35, right?  Right? Sad

If that makes you feel better, sure. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown   Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kix - Fuse 30: Reblown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2