Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleveland School Shootings

Go down 
+6
mc666
TheGooch
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cleveland School Shootings Empty
PostSubject: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:35 am

Thank God no one has died at the hands of this teenage maniac other than himself, but I want to share a portion of the AP article I just read.

Fight earlier in the week
Coon’s (the shooter) troubles seemed to come to a tipping point this week when he was suspended for fighting outside with a classmate. Students said Monday’s fight was over God — Coon told his classmates he didn’t believe in God and instead worshipped rocker Marilyn Manson.

Silly rabbit. If you just worshipped Alice Cooper, you would have realized that Marilyn is a hack. O ye of misguided faith.

Once again, my heart is with those who were injured by this tragedy, however as to the shooter, I say good riddens to bad rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:49 am

Good grief. Kids still listen to Marilyn Manson?

But seriously folks -- I was glad to hear that no one was seriously hurt except the shooter. Although just ONCE I'd like for them to catch one of these nutjobs alive. They always shoot themselves rather than give up to the cops.

In addition, it would almost be refreshing to find out that one of these shooters was a rabid Garth Brooks or Barry Manilow fan for a change, just so hard rock and metal wouldn't end up getting blamed for everything...
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:14 am

I want to see country music get blamed for once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:28 am

Required Fields wrote:
I want to see country music get blamed for once.
Country music is already responsible for most incest and cattle deflowerings. Isn't that enough? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:16 pm

I love when they were interviewing two young black girls. One of them goes, "He was Mexican, so I don't know how he got back in." Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:41 pm

Quote :

McGrath said that since 2006, police had gone to Coon's home five times: for calls about domestic violence, an assault call, a property crime and a hit-and-run accident.
Coon had spent time in two juvenile facilities and threatened to commit suicide while in a mental health facility, according to juvenile court records obtained by The Plain Dealer newspaper.
When he was 12, Coon was charged in juvenile court with domestic violence. His mother, Lori, had called police and told them her son slapped her and called her a vulgar name. She had been trying to intervene in a fight between Coon and his twin sister, The Plain Dealer reported.
He was also suspended from school last year for attempting to hurt a student, the newspaper said. "He used to cuss all the teachers out," said Henderson, 14.

Clearly, this is all Marilyn Manson's fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

McGrath said that since 2006, police had gone to Coon's home five times: for calls about domestic violence, an assault call, a property crime and a hit-and-run accident.
Coon had spent time in two juvenile facilities and threatened to commit suicide while in a mental health facility, according to juvenile court records obtained by The Plain Dealer newspaper.
When he was 12, Coon was charged in juvenile court with domestic violence. His mother, Lori, had called police and told them her son slapped her and called her a vulgar name. She had been trying to intervene in a fight between Coon and his twin sister, The Plain Dealer reported.
He was also suspended from school last year for attempting to hurt a student, the newspaper said. "He used to cuss all the teachers out," said Henderson, 14.

Clearly, this is all Marilyn Manson's fault.

Of course. I guess Marilyn's CD sales are going have another spike.

This whole debacle was clearly inevitable. Thank goodness no innocent people lost their lives.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:01 pm

I always hate "the devil made me do it" mentallity. People want to blame everyone and everything else for thier callous acts. A person's actions can only be blamed on themselves (barring any mental defects). Unfortunatly, it is so much easier to blame the living in these matters. The media seems to have more sympathy for the sick bastards than they do any victims. Music, parents, TV, movies, and video games are always the culprits. It can never be just the fact that evil exists there has to be some other reason Rolling Eyes .

p.s. even though I hate the music (loose term), Rap also gets blamed for these things as well. Is the lyrical content trash? Hell yeah! Is rap responsible for gang violence? Certainly not!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 5:25 pm

manson sucks donkey genitalia

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:05 pm

TheGooch wrote:
manson suxks donkey genitalia
I like Marilyn Manson. He's got a stupid gimmick, but I dig the music.

Either way, Manson had nothing to do with this kid losing it. He was in a school for trouble teens, an apparent gang member, and he was only 14 years old. But his parents will try and blame Marilyn Manson. It's a joke.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:22 am

no parental involvement until after the fact... that's what it boils down to. always does.

iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:59 am

nothing new ... US of A. same smurf poo happens every day.
we just laughing when we see TV News show us, that in US of A was shooting ... just nothing new. No

how stoopid is that law ?! it happen ''only in US of A''. sorry. just impossible over here. whip
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:30 am

iamrockerfun wrote:
we just laughing when we see TV News show us, that in US of A was shooting ... just nothing new. No

how stoopid is that law ?! it happen ''only in US of A''. sorry. just impossible over here. whip

That kind of stuff goes on ALL OVER the world. It's just that America gets the most media coverage. Sick depraved people are scattered among all mankind, not just in America. Just because you don't hear about it happening in other parts of the world doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:17 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:

so you find children shooting children funny? it makes you laugh? i'll bet those starving children in Africa really tickles your funny bone as well. good times. happy

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:21 pm

Yes, I love it! The United States Of America is such a wretched and laughable place that the amount of immigration to our country is greater than the next NINE countries combined!! Who would want to live in our Hell Hole??

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/imm_new_cit-immigration-new-citizenships
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:23 pm

i'm glad that i have clear mind and don't do this.
never want to go to US. and never will.

i love EUROPE ad still do. cos EUROPE is created by history.
and i'm sick of US agresor politics (Bush's).
but ... i wrote this somewhere here, long time ago. don't wanna do this again.
that's all.
continue shooting and killing. i don't care.

HAIL TO MICHAEL MOORE ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 3:45 pm

Nice 'tude, pal. Just keep in mind that if it weren't for the U.S. "aggressors" about sixty years ago, you'd be speaking German right now.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:54 pm

Ich bin ein Berliner!!

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:03 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
i'm glad that i have clear mind and don't do this.
never want to go to US. and never will.

i love EUROPE ad still do. cos EUROPE is created by history.
and i'm sick of US agresor politics (Bush's).
but ... i wrote this somewhere here, long time ago. don't wanna do this again.
that's all.
continue shooting and killing. i don't care.

HAIL TO MICHAEL MOORE ! Twisted Evil

Hey, that's your decision. However, I could care less if you come over here or not. Your opinion means nothing to me and you can stay in Europe (quite frankly most of us could care less). So continue to hate America it's your God given right but it doesn't effect us any. By the way, murder in America pales in comparrison to a lot of the world.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_percap-crime-murders-per-capita

An as for shootings Germany has it's fair share of school shootings one of them very brutal.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1952869.stm

Also Michael Moore is a fat sloppy piece of human waste IMO.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:33 pm

2nd ww means right know nothing. Russians was, that time, on way to central EU, when D day came. so ... Russians had win this war wout how ling i took. maybe not 45 but 48. they don't need other nationalities, only Roosvelt asalways US agresor politis get into it. cos US have more guns, bombs, ... other shi*. just read history, of US army when the came 1st time to EU continent. US were weak, all tanks and stuff was so thin, that common soldier can blow up tanks ..etc.

EU is EU. US ''can'' be changed only with president substitute. but whole US f**** up global warm. US didn't signing a protocol of low used emissions. f**** stupid.

etc. etc.

tell me why US are interested into EU Union ? F*** 'em.
i'm with Iran, Nort Corea, Cuba, Hugo Chavez's Venezuela ... they totally ignore US. i like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:45 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:

A few month ago the same thign happened. With a gothic guy that was listenting to Metal.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 2:49 pm

iamrockerfun, it's foolish to assume these kinds of things only happen in America. I'm not exactly pro-America, but I'm not too jaded to realise that 'bad people' exist everywhere in the world - they're not isolated in America.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 4:49 pm

Smindas wrote:
iamrockerfun, it's foolish to assume these kinds of things only happen in America. I'm not exactly pro-America, but I'm not too jaded to realise that 'bad people' exist everywhere in the world - they're not isolated in America.

yes, agree with you.
i don't care ... i'm not living there.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 9:28 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
2nd ww means right know nothing. Russians was, that time, on way to central EU, when D day came. so ... Russians had win this war wout how ling i took. maybe not 45 but 48. they don't need other nationalities, only Roosvelt asalways US agresor politis get into it. cos US have more guns, bombs, ... other shi*. just read history, of US army when the came 1st time to EU continent. US were weak, all tanks and stuff was so thin, that common soldier can blow up tanks ..etc.

EU is EU. US ''can'' be changed only with president substitute. but whole US f**** up global warm. US didn't signing a protocol of low used emissions. f**** stupid.

etc. etc.

tell me why US are interested into EU Union ? F*** 'em.
i'm with Iran, Nort Corea, Cuba, Hugo Chavez's Venezuela ... they totally ignore US. i like it.

I'm sorry that you are filled with so much hatred. I pray that nobody you know and love is killed in a terrorist attack. Your with Iran, a country ran by a terrorist supporter and a Holocaust denier? Your with Cuba, a country ran by a ruthless dictator who will eliminate any citizen that disagrees with him? And Hugo Chavez? That man is one of the worst human rights violators in the world. Hugo is a murderous dictator who is no more a threat to innocent lives than a Hitler, Ho Chi Min, or a Sadam! Oh, and you want to talk about history? O.K., how about Nazi Germany, the Spanish Inquisition, the European slave trade, Communist Russia and the murderous Stalin, and all the other religious genocide perpetrated by European nations.

Here in America a person can criticize the government to no end and continue to live his life in peace. A person can write a book on how to assasinate the president. A person can even spit on soliders (Vietnam for example) and nothing happens to them (unless the solider kicks his a**). While if a citizen of Iran, China, Cuba, or Venezuela says one cross word about the government or tries to flee elsewhere they disappear without a trace (I give you one hint as to what happens to them: Cleveland School Shootings 927150 ).

So I pray to God above that your hateful, spiteful self will never have to be a victim of a terrorist attack, or have your civil rights taken away, or know what it is like to live in fear from your own government. Even though if that did happen, maybe you would change your mind about America and realize that compared to the rest of the world we are nowhere near as evil and dangerous.

And before you draw any conclusions about me, I don't have any hatred for you or Europe. I've been to some places in Europe and for the most part the people I met were very friendly and polite and I would love to visit again. Is America perfect? HELL NO!!!! However, we are not a society full of hatred and deciet (don't base your opinon on us by what you see in the news, movies, or TV). When a country experiences a tragic event Americans are the first to send aid because our people have great sympathy and love for those who are in need. Many of us who have plenty are always willing to give to those who have little. Shelters, non-profit organizations and charaties abound here morso than any other country in the world.

So in conclusion, may God bless you and may your life be a happy one.
Happy
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 10:53 pm

EU is very vague....I'm curious where Imarocker's actual country of origin is.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland School Shootings   Cleveland School Shootings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleveland School Shootings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next