Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Worst Overkill Album

Go down 
+12
metalinmyveins
Thrasher73
glassprison
Troublezone
Temple of Blood
corplhicks
Thelemech
Gilbert
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Witchfinder
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Overkill's Worst
I Hear Black
The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
The Killing Kind
The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Immortalis
The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Something Else
The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Overkill Album   The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 4:22 am

I have their entire discography on CD. I voted something else, as the album I listen to the least is Relixiv. However, the song I enjoy the least is Promises of From the Underground and Below.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Overkill Album   The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 2:31 am

Theres no such thing as "worst Overkill album" they have never recorded a bad album. However Killing Kind would be my least favourite Overkill album
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Overkill Album   The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 2:04 pm

They have a few complete bs albums but for me is From the Underground and Below. Complete garbage!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Overkill Album   The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Lurideath wrote:
They have a few complete bs albums but for me is From the Underground and Below. Complete garbage!!

Really? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Overkill Album   The Worst Overkill Album - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Worst Overkill Album
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2