Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Screw it!

Go down 
+10
candlemass
Troublezone
Eyesore
Boris2008
Fat Freddy
glassprison
tohostudios
Dark Horseman
scottmitchell74
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Screw it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw it!   Screw it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 6:48 pm

manny wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
manny wrote:
Its entertaining and the songs are somewhat catchy, so against my better judgement I kind of dig it

Ding, ding, ding!!!

My sentiments exactly!

But I still don't think I can listen to a whole album of songs in another language.  I tried that with Rammstein and it didn't work.

I can understand that and I think most of us feel that way. I like Rammstein and Loudness, but rarely do I spin them, but what do I know I like death metal and they all sound like cookie monster!

lol!   Yeah, understanding lyrics are out the window at that point.  At least most of the time.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Screw it! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw it!   Screw it! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 2:31 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Gimmick, schtick, call it whatever you want. None of that matters. Personally, I just think the songs are shitty. Haha.

And Life of Agony is so good.

Odd reply. You could have at least insulted Def Leppard. It's like you didn't even try.
Back to top Go down

Screw it!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: