Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"It's just a FAD that you're going through....."

Go down 
+15
Addy
Thrasher73
Gilbert
John Madden
corplhicks
exact33
Lari
Stender
akeldama
Wrecked Neck
scottmitchell74
nevermore
FoJ
Big Rich
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

"It's just a FAD that you're going through....."  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "It's just a FAD that you're going through....."    "It's just a FAD that you're going through....."  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:16 am

Quote :
The Dave Matthews Band. The band for white-bread dads everywhere!!

They should put that on their tour shirts. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: "It's just a FAD that you're going through....."    "It's just a FAD that you're going through....."  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 1:04 pm

I'd rather listen to no music than listen to that Dave Matthews garbage.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: "It's just a FAD that you're going through....."    "It's just a FAD that you're going through....."  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 6:53 pm

I don't think either one of my parents ever used the word "Fad", but they were definitely somewhat annoyed by my listening habits. Having said that, they bought my first L.P for Christmas of 83' (Pyromania). My first C.D's in Christmas of 87 came from them. (Ride The Lightning/Master of Puppets/Kill 'Em All/Pyromania/Hysteria/Reign In Blood and I think Peace Sells). So, they contributed to the cause. I might ask my father this question, the next time I see him. That question alone might go off into a whole other tangent of music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "It's just a FAD that you're going through....."    "It's just a FAD that you're going through....."  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"It's just a FAD that you're going through....."
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: