Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 2:47 pm

tohostudios wrote:
And it's another boring opening to RAW.

Staph running down Angle

The emasculation behavior of her character gets so damn tiring. What bothers me about that is something Simon Miller on What Culture pointed out. The purpose of a nasty heel character that gets on your nerves is that they will eventually get their comeuppance. We know that Steph will never truly get that so her being a mean nasty heel has no pay off.

tohostudios wrote:
Ugh. Mitt Face, Dana Brooke and Mickie James in a three way match to determine the 5th member of the Raw women's team. Mickie better be winning this; the other two don't even belong on the Rumble card.

I was pulling for Mickie (I've always been a fan of hers) but I just knew Mitt Face would win. I'm so sick of her dumb character and her stupid finishing move. A belly to belly suplex is one of the worst finishing moves I can think of. Hell, even the people's elbow is more plausible to finish a match with.

tohostudios wrote:
So that's how they're going to get Jason Jordan out of the Raw Team. He beat Wyatt to supposedly cement his position on the team but post-match Wyatt damaged Jordan's ankle/leg. Lame.

That was lame but the chants of "Thank you Wyatt! Thank you Wyatt!" more than made up for it, I laughed by butt off at that!

HHH at SS is what's best for business. Though does anybody else smell a Jason Jordan heel turn against his "father" after this? Also did anybody think Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars prequels when Jordan was whining? I was glad HHH shut him up.

tohostudios wrote:
Charlotte's victory shout out just seems shallow. What, are we supposed to forget how many times she kicked him to the kfabe curb? C'mon...

As I said earlier, they forget their own canon sometimes.

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18911

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:57 pm

WWE announced today that James Ellsworth has been released from the company.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 2:03 pm

I desperately need a break from WWE so I have stopped DVRing the shows until I feel the need to come back. Normally I record them and FF thru most of it and can complete a show in a half hour or less. Now I have no desire to even watch it. I'll still keep up with the news sites and listen to the podcasts but for now I need a break.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:31 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
I desperately need a break from WWE so I have stopped DVRing the shows until I feel the need to come back. Normally I record them and FF thru most of it and can complete a show in a half hour or less. Now I have no desire to even watch it. I'll still keep up with the news sites and listen to the podcasts but for now I need a break.

I usually do the same as you do and I too have felt like giving it a break and watch just the PPVs but I usually let it get an hour or so ahead now and sit and get some guitar time in while I watch.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 6:32 pm

I play Plants vs Zombies while I "watch".

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 am

Leatherface wrote:
WWE announced today that James Ellsworth has been released from the company.

About time

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 5:57 pm

Since I watch the Hulu versions (which are shorter) I don't have too much crap to get through so I haven't quite gotten to the "give up" point myself. Though I can understand it as I tried to get through a full Raw show many months ago but kept waiting for it to end.

Well the rumors are that the Kickoff show is going to be two hours seems to be true as they already had one match: Matt Hardy vs. Elias "Macho Man Reincarnated" Samson. They did the right thing and gave Elias the win.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:05 pm

I used to be such a Miz hater but the guy knows how to talk and has quite grown on me. They did one of the Q&A segments with him.

Now for Enzo Amoron vs. 2nd rate Rey Mysterio.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:17 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I used to be such a Miz hater but the guy knows how to talk and has quite grown on me. They did one of the Q&A segments with him.

Same here; I used to hate The Miz but he's so good at what he does. My opinion of him started to change when I read an article talking about how much he knows about the history of the business. He's a "student of the game" and has respect for those old timers who paved the way for him to make a living this way.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Amoron picks up the win retaining his belt.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

Same here; I used to hate The Miz but he's so good at what he does.  My opinion of him started to change when I read an article talking about how much he knows about the history of the business.  He's a "student of the game" and has respect for those old timers who paved the way for him to make a living this way.  

As strange as it sounds, my opinion of him started to change when he ditched the faux hawk. I just can't take someone with hair like that seriously Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Elias had a great song going earlier and Kalisto looked like a different Kalisto even though the tattoos were the same.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Charlotte actually out promo'd Bliss earlier too. Great promo by Flair and Bliss came back with a decent one of her own.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Owens and Zayne are next against Breezango.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Great stifling of the crowd, KO!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:37 pm

akeldama wrote:
Great stifling of the crowd, KO!

He does have the knack for it Smile.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:38 pm

10 to 1 KO and Sami cost Smackdown the match.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Never thought of that, DB, but you may be right.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:46 pm

akeldama wrote:
Never thought of that, DB, but you may be right.

Or wrong, but it's a good bet Very Happy.

KO and Sami pick up the win.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:47 pm

I really wish they'd give Breezango a push.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:50 pm

Not likely while they're a comedy act unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:52 pm

akeldama wrote:

Seriously?  I think that's one of the dumbest gimmicks Creative has come up with lately.

I really was growing to hate Breeze with his stupid furry selfie-stick but then they teamed him with Fandango (who also had a decent gimmick going but Creative screwed that up too) and we ended up with this Breezango crap.  That gimmick can't end soon enough to please me.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:52 pm

A cameo by Juicer Mahal during AJ's promo. I think the only comedy teams that I can remember being champions were The Rock 'n' Sock Connection and The New Day.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:
akeldama wrote:

Seriously?  I think that's one of the dumbest gimmicks Creative has come up with lately.

I really was growing to hate Breeze with his stupid furry selfie-stick but then they teamed him with Fandango (who also had a decent gimmick going but Creative screwed that up too) and we ended up with this Breezango crap.  That gimmick can't end soon enough to please me.

I don't like the gimmick but I like their in-ring abilities. Breeze was good in NXT and Fandango as Johnny Curtis was good too.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 6:57 pm

That's my point; they both deserve a better fate than "Breezango".

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: