Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What about LAMENT?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What about LAMENT? Empty
PostSubject: What about LAMENT?   What about LAMENT? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:00 pm

I got into their music time ago, and i was impressed by the good quality music they make.

I really enjoy listening the metal parts with the acoustic passages they add to the music.

They've been in differents metal styles since the beginning, their Death metal era was pretty good the death metal and acoustic mix was just perfect, you don't feel the music miss sense.

In the second album i think they fell into a more Death/doom metal style, This is where i found their sound more interesting, I really enjoy listening to Through the Reflection, all the songs are just great, i Love the bass lines!

The breathless era is more a power metal... I enjoy this album too, they are good developing all styles or music they want to create, good melodies here and there.

I like:

Music: The metal and acoustic mix plus the bassline that just kill me!
Voice: I prefer the Through the Reflection singing, it feel aggresive but melodic at same time, it match perfect with music.

I'm sure you know them i just want to say something about this band i really enojoy to listen to, it's a shame i only got CDR, I'm trying to get the albums, hope soon I do it!.

I'm not into Christian metal and i'm not against it, but i think these guys don't get the respect they deserve here en mexico, just for being a christian metal band.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

What about LAMENT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about LAMENT?   What about LAMENT? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:14 am

I like Lament. Jeff Scheetz did some of the guitar work on thier first album.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

What about LAMENT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about LAMENT?   What about LAMENT? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:26 am

I heard a song or two from them and they are indeed a good band. Unfortunatly with my want list and my need to have something right away (I prefer buying from a store over ordering because I hate to wait), I have never gotten any of their releases but if they don't become difficult to find I have plans for getting one evenutally.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

What about LAMENT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about LAMENT?   What about LAMENT? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:47 am

I like all three. But I think "Reflection" blows away the other 2.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

What about LAMENT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about LAMENT?   What about LAMENT? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:26 pm

Their first album is on sale CHEAP at GirderMusic.com

http://girdermusic.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&products_id=762

What about LAMENT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about LAMENT?   What about LAMENT? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:22 pm

oh! thanks for the link.. i'll see if i buy it, I don't like to buy from websites scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What about LAMENT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about LAMENT?   What about LAMENT? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What about LAMENT?
Page 1 of 1